~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I attended. He said BAB2 there was a lot of humor that may have gone over our heads which is why it was received so negatively. The songs he played on the album were hard, the beats. I believe I hear the legendary cow bells which = cardo  
pimp.gif
 some songs had lazy flow but less lazy and other were cool. It already sounds more enjoyable than BDK

One of my boys heard it. He said it was full of that newer lazier flow. He said he wasnt feeling it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at this point idc I just want to hear it and get my own judgement

It wasnt terrible but Dominic pt. 1 was one of the best tracks on GHS, Im disappointed fam

Last edited:
This ***** dom man :lol:

Im givin up 100% now, i need a heroin injection and a couple bars to feel this horse ****.

Yea idk what to think of that new song but i feel like the internet gave up on dude. Was looking for a DL link to that song earlier & no sites even reported the song being out :smh: :lol:

Mannnnn that song is like half dope half trash...chorus was horrendous but I kinda **** with the verses and the breakdown at the end....6/10 but I have a little more faith now

That gave you more faith? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's over man. Yellow album was the peak. Can't even watch my guy Dom go out like this bruh. I'll clap ways check for new releases but it's only so much of rapping like you bored laying down in the both one can take

I attended. He said BAB2 there was a lot of humor that may have gone over our heads which is why it was received so negatively.

lol seems like everytime fans pull dude card for releasing garbage, he blames it on the them being too stupid to grasp the material.

you aint lupe bruh, your **** was dumbed down from jump...

Song wasn't that bad. I'm feeling it.

His track covers ain't even the same quality anymore.

Son needs to put out an album and get some quality back behind him. These mixtapes and loose tracks sounding below par.

Back
Top Bottom