~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I must have been a sleep at the wheel; I assume this is the album that everyone is praising?

1511986383_bc5e415f3c4a8b5bf10bfad6e6ad4587.jpg

that beat on Tony Fontana is smooth as hell

is it just me or the beat on Don't Know Me sounds like what The Cool Kids would rap on

*Edit- that 1st &10 beat SLAPS!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Yeah idk what everyone is hearing in this one. He gets washed by Hit-Boy the ENTIRE tape. Production on this was the only thing that made Dom somewhat tolerable to me. He's still using the same off-beat flow he's been using his last 4 or 5 projects. There's a couple solid tracks on here, but he's definitely still not anything like what he used to be :smh:

Yeah idk what everyone is hearing in this one. He gets washed by Hit-Boy the ENTIRE tape. Production on this was the only thing that made Dom somewhat tolerable to me. He's still using the same off-beat flow he's been using his last 4 or 5 projects. There's a couple solid tracks on here, but he's definitely still not anything like what he used to be :smh:

Yikes. Not even gon bother to listen then lol. Ill just wait for another solo project from Dom

IMG_8001.GIF

Every single Dom release, "Dom's done, it was nice while it lasted". Proceeds to come in thread after every future release to say the same exact thing. :lol::smh::stoneface:

Yeah but honestly I likes Los Angeles is not for sale so I haven’t really been one of those people...the doubt was there but I still ****** w some of his ****.

100 Rounds is Half-a-Mil's best song. But I do enjoy them together, it's kind of perfect for Dom K IMO. This new album was cool.

DOM has been "done" to me since Yellow album minus a few songs here and there. His raps are just so lazy and uninspired. He was never a lyrical savant, but he used to provide a very nice all encompassing perspective of LA, his life, and everything in between. Now, it just seems like he lazily tries (and fails) to brag about who he is, what he has, and how much cooler he is than everyone else, and it's boring as hell.

I like the Half-A-Mil duo though because I take it for what it is. With HB, DOM doesn't have to live up to his past as a solo act. With HB, he's in his current pocket. Just talking fly LA **** over cool beats with minimal expectations.

Tony Fontana was a dope *** track until Dom tried to put too many words into his verse :smh: Any word on a HB solo project? That'd be dope.

HITstory isn’t actually dope. lol. But he had gotten much better though, in fairness. I’d listen to a solo.

People are being too hard on Dom, man. This is good Dom. I get that he was on a heater, back when, but this isn’t bad at all. He’s doing his. This rides.

Back
Top Bottom