~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Man on this next project he need to get back with guys like nipsey, yg, ty$ to help him get that bounce back man.

I like word around town tho

i still think he needs 1 full project produced completely by Polyester The Saint..

then again Dom got on Polyester's "My Section" and, though it hurts to say, ruined the song with his hook..

Poly shoulda kept that song to himself.... :smh:

maybe he's just focused on getting jay305 really poppin out here (which i think is possible)..

and i guess warm brew too since they're signed to him..

Last edited:
jay305 could have that ratchet club banger lane like YG before my krazy life..im just saying that off the strength off his verses on young nation vol.1

the second verse was my **** lol

No judgin, freak show, iChat

No cuffin, double up lean cuppin

Turkey stuffin, pissin in public

pants sangin, ***** im thuggin

crip or blooded

countin dough **** clubbin

real ***** gettin ***** with my homies

Jay 305 why you so disrespectful

***** im from South Central lol

I feel so old.
laugh.gif
tell me about it lol

i used to be weird back then..i would only play grindin during the day and platinum chanel and i love dom at night lol

those were some good summer.s..cardo used to make the coldest beats for dom and michael rocks

Last edited:
Idk either but the way he sounds, just sounds very slow. The bars the flows everything just sounds very remedial. Like his brain is fried or something.

I've said this before but maybe his focus is just elsewhere. He's cooking up something with new era, building his label, fielding new artists etc the passion for him actually making music just may not be there anymore. Above all to be making those business moves I highly doubt his brain is fried.

I can respect that his focus is elsewhere hell he got a son to feed but at least don't sound like a total crackhead when you decide to parlay in the rap game in your spare time.

Idk either but the way he sounds, just sounds very slow. The bars the flows everything just sounds very remedial. Like his brain is fried or something.

aint no drugs its just a lack of effort

when ppl first kinda started saying he fell off on by dom kennedy but didnt roast him for it is when it started

once he saw he could half *** it and get the same results pretty much its a wrap

it happens to every rapper

Poly and THC beats. Sprinkle some Cardo in there. I know Rogers had reached out a while back, so he got some fire for Dom too. Let Quik EP it.., because he seems to put some in some effort when Quik is involved I know that's his favorite producer ever. Hell get some writing help from Problem while he at it.

On the subject of ghostwriting would y'all respect it if he came out with a classic for the summer but Snoop or Problem or Kendrick or whoever ghostwrote it

Last edited:
Wouldn't respect it but if he spit something they wrote, hes got to at least snort a rail of cocaine first. That slow weak boring delivery will never be cool.

He just need charisma [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Litterally if all the words and flows was the same and he just sounded passionate about it then it'd be 1000 times better

Pretty sure the 1st song where he used the lazy flow was lord knows with ty$ and rick toss

Yes! This is exactly where I noticed it. When I first heard "Lord Knows" I was like his flow sounds a lil off [emoji]129300[/emoji] The song eventually grew on me. But I knew that wasnt the Dom I was used too. The last time he actually rapped like himself was on the "Players Anonymous" remix with Poly imo

Poly and THC beats. Sprinkle some Cardo in there. I know Rogers had reached out a while back, so he got some fire for Dom too. Let Quik EP it.., because he seems to put some in some effort when Quik is involved I know that's his favorite producer ever. Hell get some writing help from Problem while he at it.

100%.

hes got to at least snort a rail of cocaine first.

:lol:

I know NT is so anti dom nowadays... But big homie came thru on this. Not really a Hit Boy fan but Dom skated.

Didnt even know it was 6 months old either. I slept. :smh:

WELCOME BACK DOM! :nthat:

TOP FLOOR is that summer lick tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom