~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Niko G4 is MVP on this tape, and Aysha Monet came thru with one of the best songs on here if not the best imo
Song with game is :pimp:

Jay 305 though...:sick: bruh straight trash

Last edited:
My boy back man. I feel complete.

Jay305 reeeeeally coulda been more limited on this tape. Crazy cuz I actually look forward to his funny, raw, and raunchy verses but didnt hit with me this time.

Dom definitely getting back. Tape is just alright though.

I shouldn't compare it to the first one, but it's hard not to--and I think that first one was flames--wildly underrated.

+ Ours Sins is one of Dom’s best songs.

Last edited:
It’s no Vol 1. But it’s a solid tape. Def was disappointed in jay.

Dom came through!!! And o really like this Bryan Roberts guy and Ayesha.

Only heard about two I don’t like.

Flames:
Long way home
Our sins - my favorite. Definitely retro Dom
Plottin up
Stuff I’m on - top 10 for me
F you mean
Show it
Confidence
Boss moves

When he started on no cut I thought that was conradfrmdaaves

Somewhere in the south is trash

Last edited:
On first listen, I just might be digging this joint more than Cole and his Dreamville dudes.

Dom is back :pimp:

On first listen, I just might be digging this joint more than Cole and his Dreamville dudes.

Dom is back :pimp:

He’s really not. :ohwell: This album cool though.

I listened to this, then ran back yellow album...I can’t put my figure on it...but something is really different...not sure if it’s his flow or voice or both...but I’m glad he’s not doing the long pause thing like on his last couple projects.

It’s like we got so used to the mediocrity that when he puts out something decent we “:pimp:” it and hype it up.

It’s cool....

:lol:

He’s really not. :ohwell: This album cool though.

I listened to this, then ran back yellow album...I can’t put my figure on it...but something is really different...not sure if it’s his flow or voice or both...but I’m glad he’s not doing the long pause thing like on his last couple projects.
Nah *****.

Listen again.

Dom is back :nthat:

It’s like we got so used to the mediocrity that when he puts out something decent we “:pimp:” it and hype it up.

It’s cool....

:lol:

Man that wasn’t mediocrity...he straight up fumbled on some of those Los Angeles is for not sale tracks...man sounded strung out or something :lol: it’s a shame too because whoever produced the beats really laced him with some heat :smh:

Felt like he ruined “Somewhere in the South” towards the end. Sounds like he’s trying to experiment with the off beat flow.

this is a good tape if you drive a lot. does Dom tour a lot or has in the passed? I'm wondering if his flow changed up cause of hearing loss which prolly happens to ppl who tour all the time.

Finally got a chance and/or felt the urge to listen to this properly and echoing the general consensus, joint is official.

We can close out the summer on Lake Merritt to this.

Back
Top Bottom