~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Anyone who Thinks This is Overrated Put something better out...

Good @$% Dom ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dom why don't you post this up on Siccness.net in the Southern California forum?

Anyway, I just listened to it again in the whip and it's definitely good cruising music.

If I'm being critical, I would say to Dom he needs more balance. He's got enough of the laid back +*!%, which is definitely appreciated, but put some tracks on there where you're in attack mode (Menace Beach) and more of the social commentary stuff like "Me again".

He definitely has an ear for beats but without a change of pace in lyrics, the CDs get monotonous after a few listens. The lane he's carving is needed on the West, but I think he needs to focus on not falling into a pigeon hole with his sound.

IMHO this is Doms most solid tape from beginning to end

FS/DS = W$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BAB

in memory of
locals only
leimert park
me again.
Those are the songs I find myself listening to. The beats are really fresh aswell.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by YoungHovLucas

Good @$% Dom ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you sound angry

Lmao... I sound/typed "angry" Because Imma Big Fan. Matterfact, a Big Fan of anyone I was listening to Before the masses  or who is a product/friend/or sound from NT (Including you lol) ...
So when I see A Whole Thread on eh's and meh's It's like what??? Even After Meeting wale & thinking he's a Lame. I still LOVE his music...
Because It's Us, low key. And I've seen his Progression From 100 Miles & runnin And so forth... 

If It's Over Rated, Put A dope Lp Out... lol, No biggie. I would Of Bought this effort period... I mean FS/DS is buyable, this is it to me though, He's finding his lane... 

And From a Artist perspective I got Crosbyfication dropping April 26th & this makes me More confident in my sound, if that makes any sense....I just can't stand on how we all these opinions on US. I understand it has been done since forever... But whatever

I was A Fan Of this ... Before I wrote a rap. So I look on both spectrums ... But Honestly, It's my @*+ so far.

You Guys My Drake.... nh. The God's , The Doms, The Wales, The illis, Floss, like word. real talk.

Yo dom this tape goes hard mane i mess with every song on here i dont see why everyone is saying not every song is hot

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Good @$% Dom ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you sound angry

Lmao... I sound/typed "angry" Because Imma Big Fan. Matterfact, a Big Fan of anyone I was listening to Before the masses  or who is a product/friend/or sound from NT (Including you lol) ...
So when I see A Whole Thread on eh's and meh's It's like what??? Even After Meeting wale & thinking he's a Lame. I still LOVE his music...
Because It's Us, low key. And I've seen his Progression From 100 Miles & runnin And so forth... 

If It's Over Rated, Put A dope Lp Out... lol, No biggie. I would Of Bought this effort period... I mean FS/DS is buyable, this is it to me though, He's finding his lane... 

And From a Artist perspective I got Crosbyfication dropping April 26th & this makes me More confident in my sound, if that makes any sense....I just can't stand on how we all these opinions on US. I understand it has been done since forever... But whatever

I was A Fan Of this ... Before I wrote a rap. So I look on both spectrums ... But Honestly, It's my @*+ so far.

You Guys My Drake.... nh. The God's , The Doms, The Wales, The illis, Floss, like word. real talk.

damn you were angry
laugh.gif
j/k

I cant wait for your tape tho. real talk

I can't stop listening to The Hotels man. I put that %*$+ @ a party on Friday and the response was RIDICULOUS from the dudes and especially the girls.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by novaflight

Just listened to this joint

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

feel like I owe this dude money.
pimp.gif

and yeah he's really finding his lane, I can honestly listen to this joint without skipping. I can't wait for a beautiful day in the DMV so I can play this joint a cruise with the windows down 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom