~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Also they're shooting a vid for "The 4 Heartbeats"
pimp.gif

It caught me off gaurd when I heard a store playin a song of his
in down town Atl. Homey is def doing the right things.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Last nights show was SICK even Joe Scudda was there I think I was the only one who recognized him, dude was very cool and humble his girl was looking good too.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

I need Dom to do more shows in the south.
At least Atlanta.
Ill definitely be in attendance.
He did that Leaders of the New Cool show.

I assume he'll be back considering his relationship w/ Cannon

im mad i slept on dom kennedy this long. he makes really dope music. i just sat down and listened to some of his stuff last week and i have been listening to it for about 6 days now. man if he ever does a show in the dc area im in there 

Originally Posted by sbib1130

im mad i slept on dom kennedy this long. he makes really dope music. i just sat down and listened to some of his stuff last week and i have been listening to it for about 6 days now. man if he ever does a show in the dc area im in there 
hahah man, you missed out on that dom k shows, he did two in the area
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DOM gonna be in Atlanta on 9/2 and in Austin on 9/3

NTers around Austin come through Labor Day Weekend.. Hollywood Floss and H. Flozstello opening up.

39121_684630228625_25408656_38933550_5214121_n.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

Damn Austin is straight #NT'd

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Hopefully NT can show support so we can continue to bring dope artists and get other NTers to open up.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Where ya'll getting these tour dates from?

My homeboy and I booked the Austin show, and his manager told us bout the ATL show (we were trying to get that spot for Houston) this past week so details should be out pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom