~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

what happened to the beat....damn I miss Theo
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

listened to it like 4 times today, def feeling it.

Good job Dom!

I'm studyin abroad in Italy right now, but I've been bumpin this +*$* like I'm rollin in the whip at home in LA. Good lookin Dom, stay reppin, and keep up the good work...

pimp.gif

My _ Dom
pimp.gif

This is his best work IMO, but im more of a freestyle rap kinda dude so yall might disagree

All the slick talk & head references... Just my speed
laugh.gif

Keep goin' my dude
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Still want my tees tho
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Edit - caseyveggies is terrible

I'm a big DOM supporter, but this tape was quite mundane with not a lot of replay value imo. 
When You See Love was the only track that captivated me like his previous work in FS/DS. 

maybe it's just the timing he goes in...

Originally Posted by akaValentino

I'm a big DOM supporter, but this tape was quite mundane with not a lot of replay value imo. 
I was amped to hear him go in a little harder, but as the tape kept going it seemed to work against him.
it wasn't enough to be considered a new style, just marred what he's known for, being laid back.

and everything I've heard from Caseyveggies up to now has been horrible, but I think he was the highlight on that track.

This tape was more of a rappers tape. The last album was more of an...album. I like music like this. I look up to the way DOM is consistant and keeps a grasp on his fans and supporters.

That Casey feature was pretty nice.

DOM makes good riding music, if you reading between the lines of the audio then you're going against the grain.

Just throw DOM on put the volume at a decent level enough to hear your cell phone ringer and just...ride.

Took a bottle of 1800 last night and put this in rotation... it's a very complete album. Straight OG LA style music. If you can appreciate that type of style and genre then you'll appreciate this album a lot more. I definitely see where he was going with this one. 

"I'm in a LEAGUE of my own... Tom Hanks'n."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Read my mind with this line right here... Get em DOM.
smokin.gif

y'all seriously sleepin on Goodbye...that joint !%%#$@* GOES...props Dom...
Chuck is definitely broadening his production spectrum...
pimp.gif

Best work yet! Keep doing ya thing bruh! Keeping it leftcoast, and delivering that chill !%! I been expecting from ya.

Originally Posted by Born illa

Joint is average. He sounds a lot more aggressive on this joint.
Joint's dope, don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't give this tape to someone who wants to hear the best of DK. 

CDC 
pimp.gif
sick.gif
 YOUNG VEGGIES!
I can't even listen to the rest of the tape because I keep playing this song back.

9pnups.jpg

Originally Posted by toast1985

This tape pretty much confirms my beliefs that Dom is really one the hottest, unknowns in rap.

since 25th my dude
playas punch has been played on my iphone heavily
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom