~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Song is cool.

I guess I've just grown to expect more of Dom.

I remember 2008-2009 Dom. and Dom from 25th Hour, From The Westside, With Love.

exactly.

dude has been slackin for quite some time now.

its pretty evident dude aint writin anymore and its hurtin the music imo.

got a good laugh when he tried to call fans simple for noticin the yellow album was weak...

this next project will be the make or break/sink or swim album for me.

unfortunately i doubt dom will have any more music with cARTer

i dont know if they're that cool anymore, like they was best friends before. i think he moved back to houston from LA also.

the thing is cARTer was lagging it IMO, didnt put much music out after his buzz. his visuals are usually on point also but alot of the videos never even dropped.

i met dude a few times here in the H, maddd cool dude but man he needs to drop some ishhhh

Last edited:
^ yeah, i started to figure lately that there had to be some type of issue between them.

they do NOTHING together now.

least they didnt go the diss route tho.

^ yeah, i started to figure lately that there had to be some type of issue between them.

they do NOTHING together now.

least they didnt go the diss route tho.

I don't think either one of them are built like that where they would just start dissing each other publicly.

On a more important note though, the summer is like 2 days away. where the hell is this album

nthat.gif

Me LIKES!!!

Beat is all that. I dont like the my type of party flow either...but it fits.

FINALLY!!! :smokin
Hope he drop something before August. Got two vacations that month. Need something to ride to.

The new track is cool, could be better. Need a higher quality rip though.

^yeah hes definitely dropping before August. just need a Download link to that new **** :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom