~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

pimp.gif

Finally got around to purchasing Dom Kennedy tickets to the July 1st show at the key club who else is goin? Grindin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Finally got around to purchasing Dom Kennedy tickets to the July 1st show at the key club who else is goin? Grindin
pimp.gif

Didn't it sell out like two weeks ago?

Grindin's been on repeat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

pimp.gif

Grindin's been on repeat
pimp.gif
i just picked up tickets to the July 1st show last night on the key club website and i got them sent to my email. So definitely check it out right now.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

pimp.gif

Grindin's been on repeat
pimp.gif
i just picked up tickets to the July 1st show last night on the key club website and i got them sent to my email. So definitely check it out right now.

they sent them to you?... all i got was a receipt... n i gotta pick them up at will call...
embarassed.gif

Sounds bomb so far, hopefully this and some other mixtapes will deliver me from commercial radio this summer....

I'm hyped for the show in SF on the 30th, but does anybody know who else is gonna be performing that night? I'm kind of curious...
nerd.gif

I can empathize with the Chevy/Dom/Cardo situation.

Sometimes n_s (as in the rapper) don't keep you in the loop. You know how many people probably inquire w/ dude about beats? You just get lost in the sauce.

Funny thing is I know somebody else who said they almost bought that beat too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom