~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

Just copped!

Dom got a son?
nerd.gif

yeah. I seen a pic some where before.....shocked me too 
laugh.gif

also copped off itunes. he's gave away free tapes for the past couple years. I figured 7 bucks cant hurt

Originally Posted by youngmoney15

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Def just downloaded this for free thanks to rrt.. you aint no different than em or jay, you aint gettin' my 7 bucks homie lol.

whats rrt?
Its a website where I get all my %*#*. Pretty sure you can't post urls to %*#* like that or direct links or even mention the name of the website so I'll stick with RRT.

This cd is solid so far though.
pimp.gif

Def just downloaded this for free thanks to rrt.. you aint no different than em or jay, you aint gettin' my 7 bucks homie lol.

whats rrt?
this
and anybody got some itunes codes? i really wanna be able to burn this to a blank.. i want a hard copy.. 
eyes.gif

whats rrt?
Its a website where I get all my %*#*. Pretty sure you can't post urls to %*#* like that or direct links or even mention the name of the website so I'll stick with RRT.

This cd is solid so far though.
pimp.gif

Alright i figured it out thanks
happy.gif

I %!%@ with Dom though.. always have. And he is no different from any artist. My bought CD collection is in the 300-400 range. I download for free first, if it's good I buy it.

Acting all holy cause dude is from NT. f outta herrrrrrrre.

Carry on. Toodles
smile.gif

FTWWL II has definitely delivered
dude stays consistent with his music and thats why i listen point blank.

have spun the album 2 times without skipping anything...IMO, its your BEST, most cohesive project since FS/DS--well done.

now set up an e-store so people who live in states you don't perform in can get a hard copy!

Back
Top Bottom