~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I can hear that ridiculously lazy flow by just listening to the 30 second clips on iTunes, smh. It's almost as if dude knows lyricism isn't really popping right now (not that Dom was ever considered a lyrical wordsmith) and thinks it's cool to dumb his flow down even more.

He really went back to his flows from the first few mixtapes dam dom going to keep an open mind just listening right now first song in very hit in miss

Yeah, appreciate new music, but not goona lie, it's a bit disappointing.

Let The Money Burn

California

96 Cris

U Got It Like That

Johnny Bench

Only songs I can listen to more than once.

Yea those same songs stood out to me but this was not better than By Dom Kennedy to me. I actually kinda liked that album after awhile

This. I think that Yellow Album, Young Nation Vol. 1, GHS were so good that ppl were going to insanely nit pick By, Dom Kennedy. On first listen I wasnt blown away BDK like the previous mentioned material, but its definitely a solid album. Probably 2-3 songs I dont care for. It doesnt deserve half the slack it receives.

BAB2 is the worst material Ive heard from any artist in my library. This recent album is not good, but after releasing BAB2 he was fighting an uphill battle and needed to really come with it. The producers definitely laced him with ill beats, they basically lobbed him a perfect comeback album, but the bars wasnt enough to seal the deal.

The GHS love now. I'm glad more folks came around to it. 
smokin.gif

LAINFS V1 has great production, no doubt. It is an alright album based on initial listens on headphones and in the whip.

I can only imagine: Consistent old DOM flow + LAINFS V1 production = CLASSIC
Edit: the Dominic pt 2 beat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Na we needed that yg nip dom tape that was rumored around that time

Last edited:
I wonder if nipsey still got it. Haven't listened to him since like 08 :lol: does he even still make music?

Dom still that dude for the Funk Flex diss line. **** had me laughing hysterically when I heard those bars cuz I hate Flex :lol:

lets talk about this new dom album.. i miss that old dom.. it litterally sounded like he was like.. hit record and imma just talk and rhyme..

We need that From the west side with love I/II Yellow Album Dom Back..

Back
Top Bottom