The Dopest Cool Grey Appreciation Ever 1-23 (Tons of Pix)

CG IV, IX, and XV
pimp.gif

When JB comes out with these (with a grey sole also)...Then I'll be satisfied
smokin.gif
...(thanks BP again for being able to put my vision to these into a rendering a couple of years ago)

When JB comes out with these (with a grey sole also)...Then I'll be satisfied
smokin.gif
...(thanks BP again for being able to put my vision to these into a rendering a couple of years ago)

Those white/grey/blue IX's were a very under-rated shoe. Wish I could get my hands on a pair

Those white/grey/blue IX's were a very under-rated shoe. Wish I could get my hands on a pair

So Glad I Have My Cool Grey IVs, IXs, XIs, Spizikes, & Flint XVs. I Had Wanted The White/Grey XIXs As They Were The Best Colorway Of That Shoe After The All Black/Red l|l

So Glad I Have My Cool Grey IVs, IXs, XIs, Spizikes, & Flint XVs. I Had Wanted The White/Grey XIXs As They Were The Best Colorway Of That Shoe After The All Black/Red l|l

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Very True! The Flint/French Blue IXs Were Too Underrated And Now Hard To Find In DS Condition.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

Very True! The Flint/French Blue IXs Were Too Underrated And Now Hard To Find In DS Condition.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom