The Dream - Love You to Death (Digital EP) 12/9/16

Always appreciate some new Dream.
pimp.gif

I thought it was cool, didn't love it but didn't dislike any of them. They were just kind of forgettable though. HIs full album is supposed to drop in February, think it's still called Love Affair.

One problem I have with The Dream is I feel like he's trying to make the same sound that other artists are making and he's getting away from his own sound. I'm not a fan of that.

Lemon Lean, College Daze, and Madness have been getting heavy spins from me this week. Very nice EP.

Ferris Wheel will have to grow on me some more though.

I thought it was cool, didn't love it but didn't dislike any of them. They were just kind of forgettable though. HIs full album is supposed to drop in February, think it's still called Love Affair.

Finally

6-7-2011 imma drop that Love Affair

- Sex Intelligent Remix

Damn man, this EP made me realize how much I've missed The-Dream's music. Gonna ride around to his discography these next few days.

College Daze, Rih-Flex, and Madness are so damn real and well-written.

Now hold on, y'all ___s love to see people enjoying something, peep game, and then come back on some "y'all overhyped it" **** :lol:

I'll just say that I feel like if you're already a Dream fan, this will mostly like be a welcome addition to his catalog.

Damn man, this EP made me realize how much I've missed The-Dream's music. Gonna ride around to his discography these next few days.

College Daze, Rih-Flex, and Madness are so damn real and well-written.

Bro I've been doing the same thing the last 2 days. :lol:

Made me realize Dream is 40 and might not be making music that much longer. Gotta cherish this **** while it's here.

EP should definitely be enjoyable for fans, it's not crazy but it's good listening.

Last edited:
The EP is dope the more I listen to it. I was listening to his whole catalog & he's dope def under appreciated

Ferris Wheel probably my fav song on there with College Daze a close 2nd

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom