The Dream - Love You to Death (Digital EP) 12/9/16

Interview was wack. I want to hear about his music. I forgot about Genesis, that **** was wack. Loyalty was pointless. His new single is also wack. Crown Jewel was good but could have been shorter.

I never really like the allegation chasing the current sound. Dude did more to birth the current sound than 95% of the game across R&B and rap.

I haven't minded him experimenting on EP's. I throughly enjoyed songs like Throw It Back and Duet.

But that's why I said it seems like he's lacked a little focus and consistency. I do need an album full of "Prime" "Wake Me When It's Over" and "All I Need" that work is on par with or superior to anything he's ever done imo. That was the older more mature Dream I was talking about.

I certainly don't need him to go back a decade in time.
wake me when its over reminded me of his first 3 albums
so how can u say thats his prime
love king deluxe edition is nothing but :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
if u aint get the deluxe u missing one hell of a album
the regular doesn't even compare
1977 was good
but man i wanted the feel of form of flattery and wake me when its over's
which remind me of the love trilogy albums
IV play was good but not great

also i randomly be walking around singing that song michael from iv play
going whyyyy, whhhy whytopipipiiiiii oh whytopipiiii" :lol:

^ come on son, that video is like six posts above you. Hahahaha

IV Play is a hard *** album. I can't believe cats don't **** with it. **** is no joke.

^ come on son, that video is like six posts above you. Hahahaha

IV Play is a hard *** album. I can't believe cats don't **** with it. **** is no joke.
awww ****
i was in the middle of writing a novel
about how this aint been posted
but folks posted the bernice and amber rose vids :lol:

i dont think its that folks don't mess with it
just that people was expecting more or less a continuation of the love trilogy
while its a good album
it doesn't give me the same vibe
like love/hate, lvm, lk i can be in the car singing with my girl going off
but 4 play is a lil more mellow than them

He's doing a 10-year anniversary Love/Hate show in LA and OC, I see a New York show too. BJ The Chicago Kid is opening.

12 / 6 - NY show is at The Gramercy Theatre via Ticketmaster
12 / 9 - LA show is at The Novo via AXS
12 / 10 - OC show is at the Observatory via TicketWeb

Cost is ~$20+ for GA.

The thread bump made me revisit this EP earlier today and it's still one of my favorite projects from within the last year.

Made me excited again for Love Affair before remembering that this ___/his label is going to make us wait forever to get it :lol:

Last Dream project I really enjoyed was that 1977 joint. Rest have been good but just not as complete

shows were postponed :smh: got there and they told me to check my emails. didn't even receive a postponed email. SMFH

Would have gone to that show at the Observatory if I didn't already see him live earlier this year. Definitely would have been hot. :smh:

i honestly feel like love affair will be trash
u dont know how much it just pained me to type that :smh:

Back
Top Bottom