The Dream "Purple Kisses"

This song is so nice
eek.gif
...He's an Amazing song writer

I heard he wrote 8 songs on Mary J's new album

the whole cd on point to me not saying is classic material but its very listenable and i find myself with it on repeat alot.

but purple kisses one of my favs

Yeah he mentioned on 106 Today he has 8 joints on Mary's new album.

I would love to know WHICH 8 he did on the Mary album, because Mary came through in the CLUTCH and blew all these other R&B broads out the water with herLP
laugh.gif
. Most definitely the female R&B album of the year.

And The Dream needs to stick to writing songs for others. He is an absolutely horrid singer, and an even worse live performer, and after listening to his albumall the way through, I can't put myself through that kind of pain again. He can write, and he needs to stick with that.

Yo i'm feeling this guy's music..."purple kisses" "falsetto" and "playin in her hair" all are real good

On the Mary album,

The Dream wrote:
1. Grown Woman
2. Just Fine
3. Feel Like A Woman
4. Shake Down
5. Roses
6. Come To Me (Peace)

Ne-Yo wrote:
1. Fade Away
2. What Love Is
3. Work In Progress
4. Smoke

Johnta Austin wrote:
1. Stay Down
2. Talk To Me
3. If You Love Me

Sean Garrett wrote Work That

Mary brought out the big name writers for this one...

but just to stay on topic,
I like this Dream joint

i agree! the whole album is repeatable IMO. ever since i got it, that's all i've been playin in the car and on the ipod alllll dayyy.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The Dream wrote:
1. Grown Woman
2. Just Fine
3. Feel Like A Woman
4. Shake Down
5. Roses
6. Come To Me (Peace)

Ne-Yo wrote:
1. Fade Away
2. What Love Is
3. Work In Progress
4. Smoke

Johnta Austin wrote:
1. Stay Down
2. Talk To Me
3. If You Love Me

^Good looks homie... that makes complete sense now. Ne-Yo put in the best work on this LP. "Smoke" is one of theillest songs I have heard all year. Work In Progress, Fade Away, and What Is Love? is ALL 100% crack.

And Johnta put it DOWN with "Talk To Me." That song is so
eek.gif
. The vocal arrangement is so 'Mary'.

Dream put it down with Roses... Roses is
eek.gif
. And Tricky Stewart is quicklybecoming a favorite of mine at the moment. The production on that record is FIRE.

Overall... %!#+ "Love/Hate."

The only album that is worthy of a discussion or any appreciation post at the moment is Growing Pains. This album is crazy. Mary truly is the Queen... theseother chicks is not seeing her
laugh.gif

Growing Pains>>>>As I Am

Been playin it since monday
"Playin in her hair" is fire too.

I want "Purple Kisses" on my myspace tho. anyone got it?

Yeah, that was my song on Myspace for a minute...chicks was sending notes like WHO'S SONG IS THAT!?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

I would love to know WHICH 8 he did on the Mary album, because Mary came through in the CLUTCH and blew all these other R&B broads out the water with her LP
laugh.gif
. Most definitely the female R&B album of the year.

And The Dream needs to stick to writing songs for others. He is an absolutely horrid singer, and an even worse live performer, and after listening to his album all the way through, I can't put myself through that kind of pain again. He can write, and he needs to stick with that.

uhm..no. fall bacc.
alicia keys
pimp.gif

I dislike him as a singer...he seems real unoriginal in terms of execution and style.

His lyrics game is on point thogh...

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

laugh.gif
The Dream wrote:
1. Grown Woman
2. Just Fine
3. Feel Like A Woman
4. Shake Down
5. Roses
6. Come To Me (Peace)

Ne-Yo wrote:
1. Fade Away
2. What Love Is
3. Work In Progress
4. Smoke

Johnta Austin wrote:
1. Stay Down
2. Talk To Me
3. If You Love Me
^Good looks homie... that makes complete sense now. Ne-Yo put in the best work on this LP. "Smoke" is one of the illest songs I have heard all year. Work In Progress, Fade Away, and What Is Love? is ALL 100% crack.

And Johnta put it DOWN with "Talk To Me." That song is so
eek.gif
. The vocal arrangement is so 'Mary'.

Dream put it down with Roses... Roses is
eek.gif
. And Tricky Stewart is quickly becoming a favorite of mine at the moment. The production on that record is FIRE.

Overall... %!#+ "Love/Hate."

The only album that is worthy of a discussion or any appreciation post at the moment is Growing Pains. This album is crazy. Mary truly is the Queen... these other chicks is not seeing her
laugh.gif

Growing Pains>>>>As I Am
Naw , As I Am>>>>>>>>Growing Pains

I feel every song on his album except the last two, everything else is hot. Its my favorite album right now.

Back
Top Bottom