The Eastbay Re-Stock Thread **update pg. 10** Vol. Gold Club Member

nanbeezy wrote:
EastbayRep wrote:
Originally Posted by Heavy23

Can I ask why I never get any of the emails that the program says it sends out? I may get a 15% off once a month. But not one time did I get an email stating there was a restock, when a lot of others have. Shouldn't that be a very simple thing to do? To me that shows confusion or a staff that drops the ball. Can Ray or any other Rep elaborate for me on this issue.
If you have not been receiving any promotional e-mails, you should send us a private message with your customer number and e-mail address so we can assist you.

As for the restock e-mails, there has not been one for a while.  We switched e-mail providers a little after our last restock, so we are hopping this fixes some of the issues customers had with receiving notifications on our restocks.

It may seem like a simple thing to fix, but there were a few different issues coming up that caused customers to not receive one or all the restock e-mails.  So unless the customer contacts us, we have no way of knowing if the customer is receiving the e-mails or not, or what the issue even is that is causing them to not receive any e-mails. 

Ok here we go. EastbayRep, I have talked with a Supervisor there( which i choose not to call out on this forum ) and she told me Eastbay any ever gets in one Jordan/other launch shoe once and never once do they get restocks down the road. This was laughable to me because I have seen it done with Cool Greys Playoff 13's True Blues and a few more! She also told me that they have never had an email sent out to Gold Members notifying them of restocks. You and maaaaany other on here admit there are indeed this mystery email. Now I understand you have no idea when yo will get one but thats doesn't matter. An email should be sent when it happens. To tell me there is no such thing there like that is a spit in the face lie to a very loyal customer for many many years. When I called to set up my membership last spring that was a flipping selling point for the Rep on the phone. So I don't know how you rank in that company but you always say how you are going to relay info to people there, but it sure is not getting thru to all Supervisors(which should know the most when dealing with Customer Service). This is a pretty large company that has a good thing gooing and always has been, but one thing the company does not have goiing is good service, management(apparently), and communication with there own employees. $20 means nothing, its not about wasting the money. Its about principle and gettting ripped on a service I was lied to just to join. The new "Loyalty" Program does not stand for Eastbays Loyalty, its for us consumers who keep buying. So please try to explain the many different stories I have been getting and why nobody is on the same page. Thanks for reading this rant if you happened to. PM me if you feel. Thanks.

eastbay is cool but that VIP mumbo jumbo is trash. if i order a pair Jordans, all i care about is getting them. as long as i know i got a pair or 2 locked down is all i care about i dont care if they get shipped two weeks later. that 25% garbage for only selected items and is a slap in the face. i wasnt able to get my cool grey 11's through eastbay. i got through on finishline which is by far the worst site to order from, BUT after purchasing TWO PAIRS, i was given a $20 gift card and nothing was excluded. i was super surprised, i brought my tb3's to the register and the gift card accidentally fell out my wallet, so i asked if i could use the card on the jordans she said YES, i was expecting a NO and a
indifferent.gif
  but i was
eek.gif
you serious? so now FNL is in my good graces. just sharing my thoughts.

Originally Posted by Heavy23

Ok here we go. EastbayRep, I have talked with a Supervisor there( which i choose not to call out on this forum ) and she told me Eastbay any ever gets in one Jordan/other launch shoe once and never once do they get restocks down the road. This was laughable to me because I have seen it done with Cool Greys Playoff 13's True Blues and a few more! She also told me that they have never had an email sent out to Gold Members notifying them of restocks. You and maaaaany other on here admit there are indeed this mystery email. Now I understand you have no idea when yo will get one but thats doesn't matter. An email should be sent when it happens. To tell me there is no such thing there like that is a spit in the face lie to a very loyal customer for many many years. When I called to set up my membership last spring that was a flipping selling point for the Rep on the phone. So I don't know how you rank in that company but you always say how you are going to relay info to people there, but it sure is not getting thru to all Supervisors(which should know the most when dealing with Customer Service). This is a pretty large company that has a good thing gooing and always has been, but one thing the company does not have goiing is good service, management(apparently), and communication with there own employees. $20 means nothing, its not about wasting the money. Its about principle and gettting ripped on a service I was lied to just to join. The new "Loyalty" Program does not stand for Eastbays Loyalty, its for us consumers who keep buying. So please try to explain the many different stories I have been getting and why nobody is on the same page. Thanks for reading this rant if you happened to. PM me if you feel. Thanks.
Please send us a private message with the name of the Supervisor you spoke with.  I apologize for any wrong information you received while talking with them.

As you know, we have had several restocks just for Gold Club members earlier this year and we did send out e-mails for each of these.  As for future restocks, no one know when they will happen or what they will be for.  Of course, now we have the new Loyalty Club that has three levels that you can choose from.

EastbayRep - Ray

From what i have gathered is that the exclusive 800 line is the same general line. members should get first dibs for about an hour with a 2 pair limit shipped only to one addy or the one on file. Use a special one time use code to limit none members from purchasing in the first hour.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

From what i have gathered is that the exclusive 800 line is the same general line. members should get first dibs for about an hour with a 2 pair limit shipped only to one addy or the one on file. Use a special one time use code to limit none members from purchasing in the first hour.

LOVE that idea, I would even jump on the platinum membership if that was the case.

The 25% would be able to be used on the XIV imo after a few months when they are sitting there. I used my 25% on the charcoal and Citrus IXs last year.

dayumnn after reading all this i might have to go back to eastbay, i switched to footlockers platinum crap but eastbay seems like they came back hard and strong

Originally Posted by UPYOURSWAG

dayumnn after reading all this i might have to go back to eastbay, i switched to footlockers platinum crap but eastbay seems like they came back hard and strong

eek.gif
eek.gif
, you sir MUST be mistaken!

Thinking about signing up for a membership, possibly platinum. I order almost all my shoes from Eastbay, my only problem with them is that ridiculous timer thing on major/hot releases. I sometimes come up short, I'll get a 10-15 min wait and by the time its up the shoe will be sold out. If I can avoid this by becoming a loyalty club member I'm all in. Does becoming a member help you with this?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

wait up... eastbay rep ray...

with a platinum membership you can get releases at midnight, 2 pair, no wait or line??
The main benefit of our Loyalty Club memberships are to save customer's shipping costs. The 800 number provided is a separate line than our normal 800 number. This line is for customer service, not faster sales. You can certainly order products through this line, but orders are filled in the order they were received no matter what line they call in on. We provide the seperate line so that we can service our Loyalty Members with any questions or issues they may have as soon as possible. This in now way guarantees you your orders will be filled over non Loyalty members. Everyone is allowed to order our midnight release when the clock strikes Midnight (EST), unless of course it a special Loyalty Member only release. Feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. Our Loyalty Club information page can be seen here: 
http://bit.ly/qbfpsZ

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Thinking about signing up for a membership, possibly platinum. I order almost all my shoes from Eastbay, my only problem with them is that ridiculous timer thing on major/hot releases. I sometimes come up short, I'll get a 10-15 min wait and by the time its up the shoe will be sold out. If I can avoid this by becoming a loyalty club member I'm all in. Does becoming a member help you with this?
For our major releases, we suggest attempting to place an order with us both online and via phone. Have our website open and be signed in to your account. Navigate to the product page that will be releasing, the products are normally added to our site earlier in the day. Normally there is a timer to notify you when the product will become available for sale. When the timer hits 0, call us immediately. While on the phone, start placing your order online also. If you are able to place an order over the phone with us, there is no need to stay on our website. If you are able to place the order online before reaching us on the phone, we suggest staying on the phone to confirm your order details. Hope this was helpful. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Back
Top Bottom