The English Premier League Fantasy Soccer Thread 2012-2013

I needed Baines, Ba and Fellaini to score today...Fellaini got played with an offsides call :smh:
And I was considering getting rid of Ba once I found out that he was starting on the bench. Thought he might have been injured. Should have made him captain

I needed Baines, Ba and Fellaini to score today...Fellaini got played with an offsides call :smh:
And I was considering getting rid of Ba once I found out that he was starting on the bench. Thought he might have been injured. Should have made him captain

I kept Ba in.

He just saved my GW. :smokin

I kept Ba in.

He just saved my GW. :smokin

Him and Baines came through. No one on my bench got any points :x Krul is injured and Kagawa didn't play

http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15804/clienthome.do
Name:NikeTalk Password: 769877-436028

smh my team starting like last year. Need Cisse to start getting back his form from last season.

I should start checking my team more thoroughly. Don't even wanna know my place in the standings currently.

tied for 11th. I need an explosive GW. One of those insane 90 pointers would be great.

I had to make so many changes already, and I still have 1 or two more to make...but now injuries are screwing up my plan :smh:

I should start checking my team more thoroughly. Don't even wanna know my place in the standings currently.
your telling me, I forgot I even did this until now, god imagine my past weeks line ups
laugh.gif
repping last place FTW!!!!
smokin.gif
tongue.gif

I'm done with this dude Cisse, man. Missing penalties now? Back to Demba Ba it is.

I'm done with this dude Cisse, man. Missing penalties now? Back to Demba Ba it is.

I been told folks...Demba is where it's at.

He was cheaper, more experienced and providing on the regular.

I wasn't sure if I should take Demba/Carroll.

So far it seems to be working. :smokin

Anyone who had

Ba
Suarez
Jelavic
Crouch
Sahin

should be smiling right now....

I dropped Hazard for Fellaini

that didn't realy help me at all.

I through in Baines and almost made him my captain, but pulled out at the last minute (Thank God)

Just dropped tevez for Suarez and Duff (Fulham) for Demable.

That Suarez for Tevez move is risky, as Mancini said he needed to re-shuffle because of the BVB game. I would expect Tevez & Dzeko to start against Blunderland.

Suarez against Stoke may or may not pay off. It's never an easy game against the potters...

Back
Top Bottom