The English Premier League Fantasy Soccer Thread 2012-2013

I had Jarvis too :lol:
Taylor was good to me too :lol:

Ryan Taylor STAYED hitting FK's last season :smokin.
He was also put away a few headers from corners.

But I see his price went up a bit :smh:

Taylor was good to a lot of our teams it seems :lol: :pimp:

:lol: I had to get him again

Might make some last minute changes to my team. Ba and Walcott have a 75% of playing. Def gonna keep Ba. Walcott is always a worry, his consistency. I might go with Gervinho who looked great during pre-season. I think he'll start regardless.

Me too :lol: Players I'm carrying over from last season, as far as I can remember, are Dyer, Nani and Taylor. Hoping Aguero and Papiss Cisse can keep their form from last year.

I had to make last minute changes too. I had Song and Dempsey on my team :smh:

For all of you who are chosing Ba.

The issue is this. Ever since Cisse arrived, Ba's scoring plummeted to damn near zero.

They also don't play well together, because they're trying to fill the same role.

For all of you who are chosing Ba.
The issue is this. Ever since Cisse arrived, Ba's scoring plummeted to damn near zero.
They also don't play well together, because they're trying to fill the same role.
The African Nations Cup affected his performances like it does most players. Since Cisse arrived, he has been playing as a wide forward which is not his natural position. Both him and Cisse are classic # 9's so it's difficult to accommodate them both. If anyone is picking a forward from Newcastle, I'd strongly suggest Cisse.

Me too :lol: Players I'm carrying over from last season, as far as I can remember, are Dyer, Nani and Taylor. Hoping Aguero and Papiss Cisse can keep their form from last year.

I had to make last minute changes too. I had Song and Dempsey on my team :smh:

Ba, Taylor and I had Sinclair or Williams.
I had Aguero last year too. Giving Podolski a chance.

The African Nations Cup affected his performances like it does most players. Since Cisse arrived, he has been playing as a wide forward which is not his natural position. Both him and Cisse are classic # 9's so it's difficult to accommodate them both. If anyone is picking a forward from Newcastle, I'd strongly suggest Cisse.

The only issue is that Ba costs 2m less.

THE OLD ONION BAG will be locked to new entries in approximately 10 hours from now. If you haven't signed up, feel free to do so now (43600-14851).

Gentlemen, good luck for opening day, the day we have been waiting for is finally upon us.

The only issue is that Ba costs 2m less.

Never forget

Almost forgot about this! I need to take a look at my squad and see if I should make some new pickups.

:smh: 5 players to go and I forgot to put Tevez in. I'm going to need Rooney, Kagawa, Yaya, and de Gea to show me something.

55th :lol:

Last place but I still have 8 players that have to play tomorrow/Monday :rofl:

Edit: Just saw there was a second page. Not in last :smokin

Last edited:
5th with four players yet to feature. I wish this was like the Mcdonalds Euro Fantasy league where your highest scoring substitutes automatically replace starters who had less points. I have three players with a total of 18 points just chilling on the bench
mean.gif

just straight last place right here
laugh.gif
Off to a bad start so I actually got to pay attention and do some transfers, hopefully tomorrow turns better for me
laugh.gif

Pretty poor starting week for me, Need to step my game up

Had Aguero as my captain :x

Back
Top Bottom