****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

has been addressed :lol: I don't think anyone thinks of it in a positive light.

That.

Everyone agrees that he was wrong.

So now we're Stans cuz we understand the vision and realize there will be bumps along the way.

I don't know ANY consciously aware black person that looks unfavorably on what he's TRYING to accomplish.

Not one.

People may not agree with pricing, interviews, etc..
Y'all just gonna act like that dude didn't argue for like 5 pages that he's sees nothing wrong with lavars comments about kyries mom? :lol:

Lavar got Kristin so shook, she didn't even show up to work today lmao. don't think she'll fully recover career wise. Every video featuring her gets mad dislikes. I guess she got what's coming to her. 

Lavar got Kristin so shook, she didn't even show up to work today lmao. don't think she'll fully recover career wise. Every video featuring her gets mad dislikes. I guess she got what's coming to her. 
Yeah, they're KILLING her on social media! She wasn't in today because she's filming her other show "Americans Ninja Warriors"

Yeah, they're KILLING her on social media! She wasn't in today because she's filming her other show "Americans Ninja Warriors"
word. didn't know that was the reason. U could tell by her body language, she looks visibly distressed since that Lavar episode 

She brought it upon herself with all the little pot shots she was throwing toward LaVar, Lonzo etc prior to LaVar going on the show.

LaVar isn't a reporter or in the media. He doesn't need to have a filter. She should operate in a professional manner and be impartial which she showed she wasn't capable of being when it came to LaVar.

Whitlock :smh:

Failed to address the body shaming of Serena
Claims to not be able to communicate to younger hip hop audience despite listening to KRS-one, Tupac, public enemy, etc. even though hip hop artists like snoop dogg, Dr dre, jay-z, etc. are all 45 or older and still connecting to the audience
Claims he doesn't hate blacks because he's criticized white coaches, GMs, and owners

Weak response
(((Loser)))

Back
Top Bottom