****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ar-ball-kardashian-mom-kris-jenner/102138280/

“He’s just saying, ‘Hey, my son is great,’ and there’s nothing bad with that. So we’re not looking at LaVar being a problem if we’re blessed to have the opportunity to draft Lonzo. We don’t know at this time if we’re going to do that at this time.”

“As long as it doesn’t bother (Lonzo), it’s not going to bother the Laker organization, as long as Lonzo performs on the basketball court,” said Johnson, who has yet to meet with Lonzo. He said the Lakers are scheduling an individual workout with him in the next few weeks that he’s “looking forward to.”

In the interview, Johnson also seemed to make a comparison to Michael Jordan and his father, James, as well as Tiger Woods and his father, Earl, when discussing a father’s affection for his son — whether outspoken or not.

“We’ve always had parents who loved their sons or daughters, who play in professional golf or basketball, or whatever, who get involved, who get excited, and also who think that their child is the best,” Johnson said. “Some will say it publicly, some will only think it, but I have no problem with LaVar.”

DAonXA5XUAAvHDa
To all the people who think Magic Johnson won't draft Lonzo bc of Lavar 

im not gonna lie im kinda interested to see how the lakers will grow with jordan,lonzo, dlo, julius,& brandon...dlo might get the short end of the stick...since jordan is the best player on the team right now

I think they will more Russell to the 2. They did that with him towards the end of the season.
So Ball at the 1. Russ at the 2. They may mess around and trade Russ or Randle tho honestly

Last edited:
i can see that happening..if they can come up with another young big man to take julius spot...its gonna be a interesting year for the lakers especially if they yall get lonzo...i can see lonzo and dlo going at it..

If Lakers get Ball. It'll probably be:
1. Ball
2. Russ
3. BI/Deng
4. Randle
5. Zubac/Mozgov

Unless we trade for PG

based off what lol...i understand dlo will eventually come into his own..but jordan has been the 1 since he got drafted playing good ball 

nm.. wow i didn't realize jordan started only 19 games this year

lol yea he might get the boot

Last edited:
you dont think they will be jordan around..he's been the best player on the team 4 the last few years

Hard to say. Him and Lou leading the 2nd unit was good. Luke didn't start BI right away, so maybe he may slowly bring Ball along.
But he may strictly bench, cause our bench is bad man.

There's no point in drafting him if you're going to bring him off the bench to start out. This is a bit different than wanting to ease a 140 pound Ingram into the lineup. Luke could chalk that up to wanting to start the vet they just overpaid in Deng. With Lonzo, the label on him is that you can give him the keys to an NBA offense right now and that he's the best pure point in the draft. Who are you sitting him behind? D'Angelo Russell? I don't think so.

He's going to run the show from day one. 

There's no point in drafting him if you're going to bring him off the bench to start out. This is a bit different than wanting to ease a 140 pound Ingram into the lineup. Luke could chalk that up to wanting to start the vet they just overpaid in Deng. With Lonzo, the label on him is that you can give him the keys to an NBA offense right now and that he's the best pure point in the draft. Who are you sitting him behind? D'Angelo Russell? I don't think so.

He's going to run the show from day one. 

I agree 100%. You are right

Her IG page is in shambles. Just now was my first time visiting her page; they came at her Mother's Day pic lolololol. Some even @'d Lavar. insane lol

you dont think they will be jordan around..he's been the best player on the team 4 the last few years
JC

dude wasnt even the best player coming off the bench for 1/2 the season

d'lo was the 2nd best player prior to Lou getting dealt

best player after he got dealt . 

JC

dude wasnt even the best player coming off the bench for 1/2 the season

d'lo was the 2nd best player prior to Lou getting dealt
best player after he got dealt . 

I prefer JC over Russ honestly.
15/4/3 Russ
14/3/2 JC
Pretty similar and JC came off the bench.

FTW-USA Today

Wow media rlly wanna see downfall of Lavar in support of this donkey. It's a damn shame. I am all for women empowerment, but how's donating money suppose to inspire girls to be strong? Young girls need donations to feel inspired and empowered ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom