****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

#21 is the #8 ranked player in the nation for the class of 2019, Onyeka Okongwu, and plays for Chino Hills.

Melo gonna be throw lobs to ole boy all next year.

But Big Ballers lost all their talent. Pretty much just Melo now. I guess after all the abuse Chino Hills gave undersized teams this year, this is karma for Melo

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Damn they suck
Lil Whiteside the only one that looked decent

Last edited:
Given the talent on each team, the game went how I would have expected :lol:

Exactly! The Compton Magic is one of the top AAU teams in the nation and have plenty D1 players. The Big Ballers is what happens when you "ensure the well-being of your kid", and put together a team to spotlight him. :lol:

To be fair. If it was the Big Ballers from last year which had Eli Scott, Gelo and Andre Ball, it would have not have been the massacre it was. :lol:

Probably still get ran, but it would have been competitive

them Compton cats was out there playing that 80s-90s style basketball. Yall saw how dude was pushing Melo in the chest and face? Had homie scared to play defense. 

To be fair. If it was the Big Ballers from last year which had Eli Scott, Gelo and Andre Ball, it would have not have been the massacre it was. :lol:

Probably still get ran, but it would have been competitive

True. The Big Ballers AAU team is full of second rate talent from the chino hills team. Most of them Compton dudes looked grown and chino hills was severely undersized. That blowout is exactly what should've happened.

Lavar's AAU team is just filled with a bunch of bench players to purposely make Melo look better & guys that won't complain every time he pulls up from half court

Idc about none of that u never suppose to lose by 50+ That's inexcusable

Idc about none of that u never suppose to lose by 50+ That's inexcusable

I don't agree with this at the high school level. In the NBA I think it's inexcusable because those guys made millions of dollars. However, I can see your point that if a team is considered one of the best teams in the nation, best teams shouldn't get beat that bad.

of course you can lose by 50 in high school.

y'all never have misfortune of playing actual elite athletes in high school?

i played some pick up hockey against 7th round nhl draft pick, dude had like 12 goals. :lol:

Last edited:
of course you can lose by 50 in high school.

y'all never have misfortune of playing actual elite athletes in high school?

i played some pick up hockey against 7th round nhl draft pick, dude had like 12 goals. :lol:

I played against Marcus Ginyard and some of other players off of DC Blue Devils (I think it was Blue Devils not Assault, can't really remember) at a Five Star Basketball Camp. They washed us by like 40. There is a no dunking policy so these dudes there throwing lobs to make circus layups. They just played with us man.

Funny thing is that I had Joe Alexander on my team, he was was getting that work the worst. That's why when he starting getting hype at West Virginia, I knew he was destined to be a bum.

By the end of the game, no one cared so I was just jacking up bad threes on some Gelo Ball steez. When I got home I told everyone I dropped 32 on Marcus Ginyard at Five-Star, that is all the details they needed.

Last edited:
Damn haven't heard that name for a while.
Joe was a good dunker.
That's all I could say about him :lol:

I played against Marcus Ginyard and some of other players off of DC Blue Devils (I think it was Blue Devils not Assault, can't really remember) at a Five Star Basketball Camp. They washed us by like 40. There is a no dunking policy so these dudes there throwing lobs to make circus layups. They just played with us man.

Funny thing is that I had Joe Alexander on my team, he was was getting that work the worst. That's when he starting getting hype at West Virginia I knew he was destined to be a bum.

By the end of the game, no one cared so I was just jacking up bad threes on some Gelo Ball steez. When I got home I told everyone I dropped 32 on Marcus Ginyard at Five-Star, that is all the details they needed.

:lol:

former NBA PG Milt Palacio lives in canada now, seen him hitting runs at the community centre,

Dude might as well been lebron.

Back
Top Bottom