****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

The only reason I'm suspicious of this is because, what exactly COULD Alford say? He has LiAngelo & LaMelo coming :lol:

Right?? It's not like he's gonna say " Lavar is a piece of **** and the worst thing that's ever happened to college basketball. Lonzo was the toughest kid to coach, I hope he rots in hell and his company flops. Oh yeah lamelo is going to be our starting PG of the future, go Bruins." :rofl: :rofl:

Quote:
The only reason I'm suspicious of this is because, what exactly COULD Alford say? He has LiAngelo & LaMelo coming
laugh.gif
Pretty sure Steve Alford could say whatever he wants to say. He has one of the best recruiting class coming even without Liangelo who is one of their worst recruit.  

Quote:
Pretty sure Steve Alford could say whatever he wants to say. He has one of the best recruiting class coming even without Liangelo who is one of their worst recruit.  

Ehhhh dude is smart enough to not say anything. No need for the circus that ball brings

I guess I don't understand why we can't take Alford on his word. 
laugh.gif

If LaVar was all up in the practices, we definitely would've heard about it by now.  Same goes for in the UCLA locker room.  It's 2017--somebody somewhere would've dished the goods if they were there to dish.  

I guess I don't understand why we can't take Alford on his word. :lol:

If LaVar was all up in the practices, we definitely would've heard about it by now.  Same goes for in the UCLA locker room.  It's 2017--somebody somewhere would've dished the goods if they were there to dish.  

Because it doesn't fit with the narrative of him Lavar being a distraction.

All jokes aside if I was him and saw how easily she pulled out "are you you threatening me?" And how natural it was for her to play victim I'd be concerned. Those types scare me, I need a stronger, more rational personality.
QFT

I guess I don't understand why we can't take Alford on his word. :lol:

Because it doesn't fit with the narrative of him Lavar being a distraction.

[emoji]128424[/emoji][emoji]128029[/emoji]

They were really coming at her neck in the comments  :lol:

Not going to lie, was a bit surprised she was dating a black guy.

All jokes aside if I was him and saw how easily she pulled out "are you you threatening me?" And how natural it was for her to play victim I'd be concerned. Those types scare me, I need a stronger, more rational personality.

Was thinking about that a couple days ago. It was VERY natural, like a routine. She couldn't help herself.

Lavar not dumb, he not gonna go up to ucla trynna run **** acting a fool. He can do that at chino hills because his boys basically made that school, nobody knew wth they were before them. But ucla, is ucla. For that boy to get to where he trynna go that's the most important step. He know he can't call plays and throw Alford under the bus, would get his lid blackballed. He not gonna do that in the NBA either. What he will do is do interviews or tweet about things he likes/dislikes but that's no different from us giving our opinion.

They were really coming at her neck in the comments  :lol:

Not going to lie, was a bit surprised she was dating a black guy.

Was thinking about that a couple days ago. It was VERY natural, like a routine. She couldn't help herself.

Real life Rose from Get Out. If her man goes missing we know what happened. :nerd:

Last edited:
Personally, I believe that ball wasn't involved with UCLA. That's always been the narrative.

LaVar has been saying for months, even before the ridiculous comments, that he didn't bother anyone at UCLA.

Lonzo even said in interviews that he liked the few chances he got to go home because he misses his dad and rest of his family.

LaVar was busy harassing the Chino Hills Big Baller Chino Thrills coach. :lol:

Last edited:
Man that's your kid you're giving someone responsibility for, if it doesn't look right then I'm gonna mess with you. I'm a sports Uncle though so my perspective might be different.

Man that's your kid you're giving someone responsibility for, if it doesn't look right then I'm gonna mess with you. I'm a sports Uncle though so my perspective might be different.

Nah never overstep your boundaries. At that point your telling a man how to do his job to benefit you.

Just more lazy, no effort, boring basketball vids :lol:

Are there any vids where they actually play basketball?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom