****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Are we really comparing Drake stannery to Kendrick stannery now? :rofl:

Ish aint even close

Drake stans be on his **** 24/7 365 whether he got music out or not

At least Kendrick albums are good enough to warrant "stannery"

Last edited:
Are we really comparing Drake stannery to Kendrick stannery now?
roll.gif

Ish aint even close

A stan is a stan 

They the Drake thread be getting OD sometimes, I have to admit. Some dudes be line stepping

But some dudes in the K.Dot thread be acting like Kendrick is Iynanla, the way they acting like his music change their life.

While the Kendrick thread gets out of hand at times, I don't see anything wrong with someone who has a message in their music changing someone's life. I've had all sorts of music impact me personally very heavily.

Nothing wrong with that.

I was more talking about how Will likes to poke fun at dudes doing too much in the Drake thread, but the Kendrick thread has its share of buffoonery.

Kendrick thread pegged an album a classic 2 hours after it released. That's beyond stanning. 

Are we really comparing Drake stannery to Kendrick stannery now? :rofl:

Ish aint even close

Dude relax, it is not that serious. I was just making a joke with Will about a few comments that can be found in each thread.

I miss Will slandering people in the Drake thread, them joints were hilarious, I'm telling him he can find marks in the Kendrick thread too.

Nothing is wrong with being a fan of either artist. It is just some dudes express it in ridiculous ways

Last edited:
Now its time to relax when you was just in a heated debate with Zyzz over his so called pathetic opinion :lol: ok

I didn't use the word pathetic b

That was someone else.

You could have told me to relax if you didn't like what I said to Zyzz, you had that option

Last edited:
People often times confuse having an opinion or presenting an argument with evidence as being a Stan.

Kendrick thread pegged an album a classic 2 hours after it released. That's beyond stanning. 

The phrase instant classic exists in hip hop for a reason.

Some fans call albums classic before they even come out [emoji]128064[/emoji]

LaVar is like the og on the block that volunteers at the community center.

The youngbloods just not ready to be talked to like that.

Lol @ 54sec

"He asian? He a asian N?"

Melo put the team on his back but whens my dude gonna start dunkin on mans?

Btw i dunno bout yall but #13 on his team kills me lol mans the least athletic guy on the court.

Lol @ 54sec

"He asian? He a asian N?"

Melo put the team on his back but whens my dude gonna start dunkin on mans?

Btw i dunno bout yall but #13 on his team kills me lol mans the least athletic guy on the court.

Lmfao, not sure why that dude or half them dudes are on the team. They all play at chino hills and are the bottom of the barrel kids there. I think they are also playing up at least 1 division. I think this is an experiment by Lavar to teach Melo how to make everyone around him better and for these kids to get more of a fight in them since they will be playing together the next couple years in HS.

You can only get better if you're playing against better competition.

You're goin' at Zyzz for calling a 15 year old trash but giving a pass to Lavar for all but telling them boys to "go outside and get the switch!" :lol:

You're goin' at Zyzz for calling a 15 year old trash but giving a pass to Lavar for all but telling them boys to "go outside and get the switch!" :lol:

I didn't take issue with Zyzz just because he called a 15 year old trash. I took issue with him because his analysis of LaMelo's game was silly

I never once brought up LaMelo's age as a way to take issue with what Zyzz said. You're confusing me with someone else buddy

Back
Top Bottom