****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

is this guy reputable?

stans to the rescue in 3, 2, ...
lakers been scouting him heavy over the last year and magic loves him. this guy dont know what he talking about. lonzo ball is a top 5 pick no matter what.

I still stand by what I said earlier in the thread. I feel like he's going to be playing for the Kings.
wink.gif

/\ You think he's going to be the 5th pick? 
Most likely he will be if the lakers choose to pass him up. If' not #5 then #10 (Kings have both picks). Kings will most likely go after a PG so why not go after one that can bring in that UCLA crowd that's 5 hours away?

Fam...

Lonzo Ball is not falling to #5.

There's like a .01% chance of that happening. He's been a lock for the Top 3 all year long. That's not going to change because everyone hates his Dad...regardless of what sports media would like you to believe. 

"sources" my ***. He's going 2nd. 

Book it. 

Fam...

Lonzo Ball is not falling to #5.

There's like a .01% chance of that happening. He's been a lock for the Top 3 all year long. That's not going to change because everyone hates his Dad...regardless of what sports media would like you to believe. 

"sources" my ***. He's going 2nd. 

Book it. 
If the lakers were to pass on him the sixers aren't taking him at #3 and the Suns likely wouldn't take him either.

If the lakers were to pass on him the sixers aren't taking him at #3 and the Suns likely wouldn't take him either.

He'd be a good fit with the Sixers actually but Colangelo basically put a dagger in that ever happening, even if he did fall past the Lakers.

Your not going to have Simmons playing the point and Lonzo also needing the ball in his hands.

Lonzo doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective. Go back and watch tape of UCLA when Lonzo was at his best and you'll see what I'm talking about.

If anything, he's at his worst when he's pounding the air out of the ball at the top of the key trying to playmake or run the PnR :lol:

Last edited:
A nice round table discussion about the whole Lavar/BBB deal. Thought it was worth watching since I love the work this group of people do.

been quietly lately.

guess lonzo or magic prolly told his dad to chill for a bit til after the draft :lol:

well the two younger sons can only wear under armour while they are at ucla so its understandable hes getting use to under armour shoes

as for lonzo maybe his big baller shoes havent come from the factory yet?

well the two younger sons can only wear under armour while they are at ucla so its understandable hes getting use to under armour shoes

Word, he's on that 6 month waiting list. Alligator leather and mink fur don't grow on trees.

Nah

Doesn't fit the narrative.

been quietly lately.

nah, he's just been plotting this ingenious plan

Lavar's latest strategy is to have his other two kids play poorly at UCLA so they DON'T get drafted, then get them invited to Lakers camp, then sign them all to the Lakers, then have the Ball brothers lead the Lakers to multiple titles. Because, as he says, you saw what they did in high school.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19588762/lavar-ball-wife-life-advice-future-sons

been quietly lately.

nah, he's just been plotting this ingenious plan

[SIZE=Large]Lavar's latest strategy is to have his other two kids play poorly at UCLA so they DON'T get drafted, then get them invited to Lakers camp, then sign them all to the Lakers, then have the Ball brothers lead the Lakers to multiple titles. Because, as he says, you saw what they did in high school.[/SIZE]

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19588762/lavar-ball-wife-life-advice-future-sons

Lol wut?

I thought this was a joke but I read the article and Lavar really said this :lol:

I think it is settling in that Gelo is gonna be bunz next year, and he is trying to give him some cover. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom