****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

My mans Will was outchea throwing up more shots than LaMelo when his squad down 30.

Once March night he walked in the bedroom on his girl like.....

Man it was like 4 homies and 4 of them and Hennessey involved.... great night

I can't remember if mine was due to Wilson throwing that interception on the 1 yard line, or the rose petals on the bed, hersey's chocolate fest my on my girl had for Valentine's Day

Ain't no way Will can look his seed in the eye and tell 'em how they actually came to be :lol:
Since me in his mom's 7 years in I can tell him. If she was just a bm I couldn't, he wouldn't look at her the same again.

YOOOOOOOOOO MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris is on Whitlock
do all self hatin ****** talk like unkle ruckus, son got the ruckus cold and all dat 
roll.gif

YOOOOOOOOOO MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris is on Whitlock

Yoooooo, Whitlock is full blooded a self hating Unlce Tom. I didn't know it was THAT bad. I generally ignore the clown.

Of course class matters, but poor whites have advantages that poor blacks don't. Poor blacks have to deals with other systemic issues that poor whites do not. And just because systemic racism inflicts more harm than racial slurs, that is not an excuse to dismiss racial slurs. That argument was ignorant as hell.

Dude is a clown. Bravo to Broussard doe for checking that cornballin

Last edited:
Lol @ this fool saying someone spray painting that word on Brons crib isnt racism.

Real life bozo the clown

Anyone from Brentwood know where the neighborhood Bron's house was in?

Was it gated, off in the woods somewhere, etc.? 

So many feels had during that Whitlock clip.

He was unapologetically up there tap dancin' with not an F given. Then he tried to flex on Broussard and it being his show once he knew he was out there lookin' foolish.

Srs question: what can we do as a collective to get Whitlock out the paint? Do we go "that" route and call Collector? I legit wanted to put hands on him after watching that.

Even Nick Wright is blacker than Fatlock, snackslock, c**nlock.

He and Fatlock got in a heated debate about race earlier on the months in the show as well.

Last edited:
So many feels had during that Whitlock clip.

He was unapologetically up there tap dancin' with not an F given. Then he tried to flex on Broussard and it being his show once he knew he was out there lookin' foolish.

Srs question: what can we do as a collective to get Whitlock out the paint? Do we go "that" route and call Collector? I legit wanted to put hands on him after watching that.

Had all the same thoughts.

Famb is deeply entrenched in making white people feel as comfortable as possible.

But let's keep it funky... That's how he gets paid... There's no reason for him to stop doing what he's doing.

It's dangerous as **** though. Smh

This fat, hungry noise making dude is a f'n clown. Dude is a perfect example of a self hating house slave. All he does is kiss white people's *** and talk **** about black people. He's proud c**n. Somebody really need to run up on this man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom