****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I need to tune into Raw if Lavar Ball is going to show up.

Dude should walk out to Vince McMahon's theme music
laugh.gif

Shane McMahon music hits *here comes the moneyyyyy* lavar walks out with his stroll wit a BBB leotard calling out big show

Lavar bout to challenge Vince for control

He really gonna get there and speak into existence that in a year he will be where Vince is

@handullz you going way too far defending ya daddy LaVar.

It's been obvious as hell Will just been in hear talking amateur hoops and laughing at the comedy like everyone else.

As has been mentioned previously to you, just because you don't hang from LaVar scrotum or gurgle every thing he let's go doesn't mean you're hating.

Relax man you don't gotta get your **** on and store it in your memory bank everytime someone says something you perceive to be a "trending search for negativity." :lol:

Last edited:
Vince is classic but I gotta go with Lavar, it's just so organic. :lol:

There's no shame in Vince's game but LaVar got him with the most swangin' entrance. With Lavar it's like.......its like........ "Swang the boulevard, pullin up with 5 ace cards, or maybe 5 jokers. Your ***** playin strip poker, he's outside eatin fried okra (with who?) with Oprah."

It's like that

View media item 2476502

As long as Vince ain't coming out with a durag on again we good. BBB gang gang.

Apparently there's gonna be a BBB Titantron on Raw tonight :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 2476651
Wasn't Lavars biggest fan before but I see him and his antics in a new light after I heard about his wife during the draft last week,not even mad at the shenanigans :lol:

It's made him and his son household names relatively fast

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom