****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Exactly
You want him really hurt in real life, not even on the show
For what?
It's not that serious man

Why are you taking it so seriously? I didn't say i want him to get injured or break a bone I just want to see dudes to give him a rough welcome to the nba. What's wrong with that? Players used to snuff each other all the time back in the day.

Use to in the 90's
It's 2017
I just think it's extra
You can give him a hard time without wishing bodily harm
All vets and stars give rookies a hard time to set the tone; he doesn't need a punch in the face man

how about a hard foul? is that ok with both sides?

and I'm not talking a Zaza cheap shot that will lead to injury and is practically cheating. I just mean a solid body check.

Last edited:
Bruh I was dying when he ran to the ring. Dude is entertaining as hell, exactly why his kicks should be 150 bucks them things would be flying off shelves right now. Where liangelo tho? Writing on the wall for dude already? Disclaimer I'm not throwing any hate either laricky

Gelo at school
My boy took his daughter to UCLA for baseball and ran into gelo and Lavar there
He there early for school

Bruh I was dying when he ran to the ring. Dude is entertaining as hell, exactly why his kicks should be 150 bucks them things would be flying off shelves right now. Where liangelo tho? Writing on the wall for dude already? Disclaimer I'm not throwing any hate either laricky
i would watch wrestling to see liangelo in the ring. after all their careers are done in ~15-20 years, I'd love to see the Ball brothers tag team in the ring.

LaVar has done it. his family has 3 or 4 paths to riches now. the shoes could flop and they'd still do incredibly well.

"Laricky" :lol: :lol:

The hot mic picked up Lamelo telling his pops to "beat that ****** ***" :rofl:

Last edited:
Ive come around on Lavar and Lonzo, I'll be rooting for them. That Cowherd interview awhile rubbed me the wrong way

Last edited:
i would watch wrestling to see liangelo in the ring. after all their careers are done in ~15-20 years, I'd love to see the Ball brothers tag team in the ring.

LaVar has done it. his family has 3 or 4 paths to riches now. the shoes could flop and they'd still do incredibly well.
Nah b, lavar gotta be involved. Outside of hoops them boys have 0 personality, they on wwe because of his antics. They go as far outside of hoops as he takes them. But he's loving this attention so I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Lavar upstaged the NBA tonight 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom