****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Tell Mona Scott to go **** herself.

BBBN Big Baller Brand Network coming soon.

Get outta here with that famb, that's small money. Big Baller Communications coming soon, we coming for Verizon and Comcast.

Preorder a cable box now for $495.

In Nov. LaVar gonna show up to your crib personally to hook it up like....

8H9kuE2.gif

giphy.gif

Lavar was out here lookin' like that meth head monster from 300:

View media item 2480246
:lol:

he do look like that mfer :lol:

[h1]Facebook Greenlights Two New Original Series As Part Of Expanded Push Into Video[/h1]
 The second project is a yet-to-be-titled docuseries about the Ball family, whose sons Lonzo, Liangelo and LaMelo have taken the basketball world by storm. Freshman UCLA star Lonzo Ball was chosen by the Los Angeles Lakers as their No. 2 pick in the NBA Draft last month. Liangelo and LaMelo are stand-outs at Chino Hills High School.
http://deadline.com/2017/07/facebook-new-original-series-expanded-push-video-1202123475/

tenor.gif

[h1]  [/h1][h1]#BBB[/h1]

Last edited:
Tell Mona Scott to go **** herself.

BBBN Big Baller Brand Network coming soon.

Get outta here with that famb, that's small money. Big Baller Communications coming soon, we coming for Verizon and Comcast.

Preorder a cable box now for $495.

In Nov. LaVar gonna show up to your crib personally to hook it up like....

8H9kuE2.gif

giphy.gif

Lavar was out here lookin' like that meth head monster from 300:

View media item 2480246
:lol:

:rofl:

Take my $495 Lavar. I got a new job so I can afford the Big Ballers.

I mean, LaVar does have a point.  Philly has been garbage for so long that nobody on that squad has any right to say **** about anything basketball related.  

Zo ain't said a damn thing about anyone or thrown shots, and ultimately, he (and his game) is what matters.  But Uncle LaVar has these grown *** dudes getting aggy over an old *** man talking his ****. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom