****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

They admitted it
9DEAEC53-F4A5-408E-A610-5BEFC8F49E3A.gif

When some tells Gelo girlfriend what happened; and explains what shoplifting is, and where China is, and that her lawyer uncle can't get him off like he did that speeding ticket of hers, she is gonna be in shambles.

#Pray4Izzy
His gf got some nice Yams

yeah, they basically admitted it cause the chinese police were interrogating both teams since they couldnt really identify which players from the surveillance cameras but knew it was a trio of really tall black men. not that hard to zero in especially in china :lol:

yeah, they basically admitted it cause the chinese police were interrogating both teams since they couldnt really identify which players from the surveillance cameras but knew it was a trio of really tall black men. not that hard to zero in especially in china :lol:
So wait, they actually had no idea who did what when they ran up on the hotel?

:smh:

So wait, they actually had no idea who did what when they ran up on the hotel?

:smh:

they had surveillance and what the clerk/witnesses saw. just couldnt identify which players initially, hence, both teams got interrogated. players were told to tell the truth, cause once they do identify the player, the lying would make the situation even worse. team officials were not allowed when the players were being questioned

they had surveillance and what the clerk/witnesses saw. just couldnt identify which players initially, hence, both teams got interrogated. players were told to tell the truth, cause once they do identify the player, the lying would make the situation even worse. team officials were not allowed when the players were being questioned

Crazy.

Can you post the links?

it doesn't take 3 dudes to steal a pair of shades. I think gel just trying to respect the code of the streets an not snitch. but if he does snitch, then he'll be forever known as a snitch. catch 22. I wouldn't snitch, but whichever dude came out with a black eye would give you a good idea of who might be guilty.

I can see that. And they all got promising careers so it's not as cut and dry on who obviously needs to take the fall. They better get to Paper, Scissors, Rock best of 5 Round Robin. Ain't no need for all three to go down

Back
Top Bottom