****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Wonder what the punishment for the players gon be when they come back to the states ...probly sit em out until conference play

Lavar out here making deals

probably has to work for Trump now...Press Secretary Lavar Ball
BBBxAlibaba collab

"my son such a big baller, he didnt even have to go to class and practice and was on vacation in china an extra two weeks. first class hotel service catered to him. like i said, not a big deal"

some of these "journalists" just trolling :lol:
IF these boys play this season, opposing fans going to be ruthless :lol:

off topic, but when did ucla drop adidas as their official sponsor.
nm, just read that UA deal was the highest in collegiate sports history

some of these "journalists" just trolling :lol:
IF these boys play this season, opposing fans going to be ruthless :lol:

off topic, but when did ucla drop adidas as their official sponsor.
nm, just read that UA deal was the highest in collegiate sports history

Those TMZ reporters sound like straight sleezeballs

You have no problem with the President of the United States demanding thank you from 18 year olds over Twitter?

Even before it word came out Trump talked to the Chinese government outlets we're reporting that those kids were looking at month of house arrest. They should be appreciative to everyone that helped, but Trump a clown demanding apologies so soon and implying things about the kids.

You didn't see Obama ask for thanks when he was getting prisons of war released or pardoning folk.

Trump needs to sit the **** down.

Last edited:
I've got no problem with what Trump said. >D

Kids haven't even been home for 24hours yet....and the president of the United States is aggressively tweeting and urging them to give praise to him.

Of all the things that happened? This followed him copy and pasting the wrong tweet about a mass shooting, and deleting it. 5 people and kids were shot and killed in a mass shooting in California....and the president wants thanks. Smh

Back
Top Bottom