****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Next yr zo gonna have yao Ming all star vote numbers with the whole Lithuania behind him. Var finnessed his way into being a marketing genius

I can see Liangelo playing in Spain in a year or two. By then zo will hopefully be a more seasoned player in the NBA and I can see china in the future for Gelo. The country would allowi him to play after some community service and camps by the BBB group.

Last edited:
That Ball marketing training will not stop. BBB will actually be big before you know it. Dudes being upset and overanalyzing every move are wasting their energy. World don't move to your logic.

Liangelo about to become the Lithuanian Michael Jordan.

Shorty going to settle down, become a community and business man in Lithuania after his legendary Lithuanian basketball career is over :lol:.

Take notes from Starbury

I can see Liangelo playing in Spain in a year or two. By then zo will hopefully be a more seasoned player and I can see china in the future allowing him to play after some community service and camps by them.

Bruh, wut?

Bruh, wut?

Edited it

Didnt realize it seemed like I said Zo would be in China. I think Zo doing well in the NBA obviously helps the image of Gelo.

Im not sure where Melo ends up he is still young but deff knows how to put the ball in the basket.

Liangelo about to become the Lithuanian Michael Jordan.

Shorty going to settle down, become a community and business man in Lithuania after his legendary Lithuanian basketball career is over :lol:.

Take notes from Starbury
giphy.gif

That Gelo statue coming in 2030.

I can’t help but chuckle at the people still upset at this guy. LaVar finessed his way into American culture lexicon and now he’s going global with it. Dude is having a good time living life and laughing all the way to the bank. :lol:

At this point IDGAF what those 2 younger kids do basketball-wise. I still think Melo will pan out, but if he doesn’t, so what? I’m just enjoying the show. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom