****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

It’s to be interesting in a few years. This is just LaVar talking just to talk to me. I’d take it with a grain of salt.

Lonzos going to be a little older, perhaps having found newfound independence with a young child and having had those nba checks coming in for a little while. He’s cool letting LaVar dictate things for now, but at some point he’s going to start making the big boy decisions regarding his career.

Unless he’s nba caliber, No team is going to sign Gelo just to appease LaVar. If they all want to play together it’s going to be in Lithuania. Melo could likely make the nba though.

I'm surprised we haven't seen a picture of IT in some ZO2s son was quick to take a picture in some retro Lebron ones when he got traded to the Cavs.

Zo getting traded anyways if they want Lebby. LeGM will make sure of that. He ain't forget what Lavar said about his kids. Lebby petty like that too.

Lavar knows this. Just setting the motions early. 3D chess :pimp:

I'm surprised we haven't seen a picture of IT in some ZO2s son was quick to take a picture in some retro Lebron ones when he got traded to the Cavs.

Back-ordered b. by the time they get delivered IT will be playing for another team :lol:

LaVar wouldn’t have this power if people didn’t give his words that much validation. In that sense more power to him. He doesn’t owe the Lakers anything.

If I was him I’d say outlandish stuff just to troll at this point. Like my boy is leaving for the Celtics in 2 years if the lakers don’t sign Melo and switch from wish to BBB as the sponsor.

But LaVars antics have no impact on Lonzos status with the Lakers imo.

From an entertainment standpoint though. It’s going to be interesting watching things unfold as Lonzo ultimately becomes his own man though. Deferring to pops at 20 while still a kid and a nba rookie is understandable, especially given the role his pops has played.

Being 25, a veteran going into his 6th season though, I just can’t see the same dynamic at that point.

One of the dumbest things posted here. Dumber than Lavar’s comments that just came out.
:lol: he got Wiggins traded. What you think thirsty Magic gonna do? He can get another star and/or unload Deng easy for that. Make sure to @ me when it happens :pimp:

Lavar's antics are starting to annoy me again. Things were going well for the Lakers while he was quiet over their in Lithuania. The frustrating part is that Lonzo won't just dead the issue. It's either he's afraid to contradict anything his father says or he agrees with them. Neither is good for the Lakers.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the afraid of his pops part. He seems robotic at times. Plus he’s lived a very sheltered life with pops dictating everything. He’s not just going to branch out from that right off the bat.

Props to LaVar though. He wants attention and free publicity and he got just that. His ultimatum is one of the top stories on the NY post page right now along with other news media sites. All over something that’s non newsworthy to me. Lonzo isn’t sniffing free agency until 2021. Yet his pops hot take is all over the news. LaVar got what he wanted and I can’t knock it.

I don’t care if he’s scared of him or not.

He does seem very deferring to his pops though, and hesitant to speak for himself while letting his pops be the mouthpiece.

Nothing wrong with that given his upbringing and the presence his pops had. Given that situation, most of us likely would defer to our pops in a case like that.

I just don’t see it sustaining as he becomes his own man though.

Last edited:
Yall want Zo to be sacred of Lavar so bad

I just want to circus to end and it could all go away if Lonzo deaded the issue. Something simple like "I love my dad but his views don't represent me or my intentions" and keep it moving.

I don’t see anything wrong with the way Zo handles questions about his dad’s antics. He basically says those are his dad’s opinions and keeps it pushin’. There’s literally nothing to see here with that answer. Cats just want drama in 2018.

Lavar's antics are starting to annoy me again. Things were going well for the Lakers while he was quiet over their in Lithuania. The frustrating part is that Lonzo won't just dead the issue. It's either he's afraid to contradict anything his father says or he agrees with them. Neither is good for the Lakers.
zo dont want that fat switch or big belt with the buckle from lavar

I have no idea why he's getting under the skin of random observers. That's like Kris Jenner annoying you, what you so invested for?

Dude has said multiple times my dad is going to say what he says. Y'all dudes giving it credence is the problem. Zo don't care.
Zo better care , 30 other teams are watching his dad's antics too and when it's time to re-up after the rookie contract unless he has a stellar 2nd year it's gonna impact his value because now they know they signing his dad and tmz headlines. Not sure what team wants this kinda press . His dad is all good in my book everything except for making comments about The lakers and the nba

I just want to circus to end and it could all go away if Lonzo deaded the issue. Something simple like "I love my dad but his views don't represent me or my intentions" and keep it moving.

I wouldn’t put it past Lavar to orchestrate a fake beef too:lol:

Zo better care , 30 other teams are watching his dad's antics too and when it's time to re-up after the rookie contract unless he has a stellar 2nd year it's gonna impact his value because now they know they signing his dad and tmz headlines. Not sure what team wants this kinda press . His dad is all good in my book everything except for making comments about The lakers and the nba

:rofl::rofl::rofl:This is hogwash

Back
Top Bottom