****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Lavar got these cats in the gym but if you pay attention these kids form is all ****ed up they can’t even do pull ups properly. Looking sus on the bench as well. They in there wasting time if you ask me. The need to hire a professional trainer.

Lavar got these cats in the gym but if you pay attention these kids form is all ****ed up they can’t even do pull ups properly. Looking sus on the bench as well. They in there wasting time if you ask me. The need to hire a professional trainer.

wait there father trains them? they can't afford a professional trainer? i thought they were big ballers?

If i can recall Lonzo ball is a professional NBA basketball player. He needs to focus on getting them buckets up and stop avg 10-15 ppg when he comes back form his little bo-bo injury, and not in the sudio but in the gym.

I'm not gonna argue with you much just cause you were probably the only fool/lonzo stan to spend like $10 on one itunes album when you could have gotten a apple music monthly subscription for the same price and listen to other albums or for like 3 months for free.

sincerely,

small baller. :rofl:

He can’t rap and play ball?
Plenty of athletes rap on the side as a hobby lol

I got it off iTunes cause I have Spotify and it wasn’t on there

He can’t rap and play ball
Plenty of athletes rap on the side as a hobby lol (hobby not as a profession, he need to stick to his trade and work on is craft which basketball)

I got it off iTunes cause I have Spotify and it wasn’t on there(spotify knows his album is trash, so that why its not on it.)

Fixed.

he's only a rookie so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but as he progress in the league he better get better, if not well he can fall on his back up plan a drop new LP "Born 2 fail"

Is Zo's mixtape/album any good? His other songs have been hit and miss. His overall rapping style isnt half bad imo.

She’s a singer. Had a hit song a couple years ago. It was called “Somebody”

Back
Top Bottom