****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Getting a full ride to UCLA is not a fair trade for the amount of money Lonzo Ball brings to that school. Him going there for 4 years to be "prepared for the real world" is such crap. For the average student it's worth it because it sets you up to make decent money live a convenient life.

Lonzo Ball is going to school for a year because it's mandatory, once he leaves and gets drafted he'll be making millions per year which is much more ideal than what the average student grinds for.
even if it wasnt

he shouldve still gone to college for a year

he was not a sensation like that out of hs

if it wasnt madatory he definitely would not had been drafted straight out of hs

Y'all really just love making up any asinine opinion you can and try to pass it off as fact. Sheesh

He's growing fast as ****. The most recent picture I saw he was the the same height as the middle one.
This is absolutely false, and you should be ashamed for saying something so wrong.

You should literally log out and create a new user name to disassociate yourself from the stupidity of this post.

In regards to the middle kid, I have a feeling he will have a solid NBA career...

Shooting is becoming a prized premium in the NBA. The games tend to be position-less at times, which gives opportunity to players who are less traditional.

I could see him having a ten year career, averaging 8 to 10 ppg... Jacking treys with his super quick release while shooting 40% from distance...

You ain't lying I looked up bbb's ig he might be 6'5 now bro gon be the tallest among them

Everyone keeps talking about Gelo's weight. Last year and then during this summer, he was actually in incredible shape. The injuries took a toll on him. The kid has natural strength and great work ethic. Some of his game can use some polishing, but he'll be fine at the next level.

They're saying the mom had a stroke, don't know if it's true though.

just saw that story...bad look is an understatement if true
holeup.png

Yeah, if true....maaaan. I guess you never truly know people's motivations for doing things. But on the flipside, I can't think of any *good* reason to not let my kids see their ailing mother. Especially if it really is family first.

Guess we'll see. I really hope it isn't true though.

That red text doesn't even make sense. Why would someone think kids seeing their sick mom would lead to a decrease in sales?

Last edited:
Anyone know what Lavar did for a living?
Just curious how he got that nice house with a pool in a upscale neighborhood.

Played football and has been a personal trainer for a long *** time.

Lonzo and gelo were drive a while 7 series and white 6 series with personalized plates while going to school. Well, gelo still does.

Chino Hills is where people from the hood go to live ghetto fabulous. It's a boring dump but your money will go a long way when buying a home.

This is what 500k gets you now:

picture-uh=cb1a9ca09469d233accbd14e784dc9-ps=8c5716a26221daaf44e8bd8875cc5ebc.jpg

3* recruit and yall already predicting him to have a solid NBA career? :lol: Dude hasn't even stepped foot on the UCLA campus, and for all we know, his recruitment could have been a package deal for Lonzo/LaMelo....
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I guess but a lot of cats rocking that ideal beckham and it's played out

Even the kid on the wolverines has it and I cringe when I see him
Why are you judging the hairs of little boys to the point that it upsets you?

The youngest one needs to cut that hair. I hate that hairstyle so much and looks so douchey now especially how big it looks on him :x
Let the kids do thier thing

I guess but a lot of cats rocking that ideal beckham and it's played out

Even the kid on the wolverines has it and I cringe when I see him

Think about who you based your screen name off of before you get on KIDS for a hairstyle...

people in glass houses....

Lavar pushing that long sleeve [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Whoever u see in the hood with a whole lot of BBB gear isbthe suspect.

LeBron on LaVar Ball: "Keep my kids name out of your mouth, keep my family out of your mouth. This is dad to dad. It's a problem now" (ESPN)

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

LaVar trying to be a male Kardashain with all his shock jock attention ***** *** comments, I ain't with it :smh:

hope Bron washes him :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom