****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

If done right Overtime could have something on their hands with a league marketed for players in the 18-20 age range. Though with the G league contracts it will still be difficult to get top talent IMO unless pay is similar. Losing college eligibility is also a major factor. If this makes players considered pro then that's just another hurdle they'll have in attracting talent.

Also, Lamelo had a career high in pts this weekend. The Hornets commentator is so enthusiastic lol. Melo shot still isn't pretty but if he can get more consistent I don't see him altering it all that much. He was getting more PT as Rozier was out though so we'll see what happens in upcoming games.

Damn Melo court vision better than Lonzo.

182006465_4809203722441447_4536622060044331194_n.jpg

his physical dimensions suits football better than basketball, also you have Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Jimmy Graham, Rico Gathers, Mo Alie Cox, Julius Peppers, etc.

Why do yall keep saying that like the NFL is high school football or something. :lol:

his physical dimensions suits football better than basketball, also you have Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates, Jimmy Graham, Rico Gathers, Mo Alie Cox, Julius Peppers, etc.

Yea use unicorns to support the argument.

Nobody has a CLUE as to how good Gelo is in football but folks are in here saying, "He should have went to the NFL."

Nah man.

Just no.

It would be different is they said, "Maybe he should have went the football route" but to say NFL as if he can just WALK on or something is wild as hell

Last edited:
I didn't say it'd be a guarantee he'd be successful but just gave reasons why it would be a better route of going for than NBA

Yea use unicorns to support the argument.

Nobody has a CLUE as to how good Gelo is in football but folks are in here saying, "He should have went to the NFL."

Nah man.

Just no.

It would be different is they said, "Maybe he should have went the football route" but to say NFL as if he can just WALK on or something is wild as hell

I didn't say it'd be a guarantee he'd be successful but just gave reasons why it would be a better route of going for than NBA
YEA, my issue was with people speaking as if it was a given, not against the argument that it would have been a better option than the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom