****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Screenshot_20211012-152918_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
You people don’t laugh as hard at guys in these other threads bragging about how they paid $500 above retail for some BS Travis Scott’s.

It stopped being about his unreasonably high price points a long time ago. Y’all are hating for no reason at this point and it’s weird.

It’s not about just laughing at the price. How many of the original sneakers were actually delivered to the retail buy? Yea…

It’s not about just laughing at the price. How many of the original sneakers were actually delivered to the retail buy? Yea…

What?

no I know it’s not just about the price. There’s a racial element to it and there has been all along.

So you automatically assume the worst where most of us just laugh at it because he scammed people a few years back? Aight son, keep up that energy if that’s what makes you happy.

So you automatically assume the worst where most of us just laugh at it because he scammed people a few years back? Aight son, keep up that energy if that’s what makes you happy.

He was clearly leaving the business end of BBB up to a convicted criminal and things went left quickly.

He got rid of the criminal and is giving it a second go. The man is set for life via two of his sons. BBB is ostensibly his hobby.

The fact that people leap at the opportunity to clown him at every juncture and NEVER take a moment to commend him for raising good kids and sticking by his wife through a horrible turn of events or anything at all for that matter, is strange.

BTW-

I don't have to assume the worst. You guys have typed it out here on NT. It's searchable.

Im a big lavar and ball bros fan.. even bought BBB merch. :lol: :nthat:

Lavar selling at a LVMH price point with a Rockdeep marketing budget :smh:

After the Alan situation he shouldve rebranded to Ball Brothers Brand and go the Shaq/Marbury route.

What?

no I know it’s not just about the price. There’s a racial element to it and there has been all along.
yea this got nothin to do with race.

hes selling 900 dollar shoes that look like he personally drew the “I told you so” on the side.

Its ******* borderline insanity right now

thousands of black owned independent companies are selling 🔥 products right now.

whats this man do?

bring out some knock off converse shoes that look like an 11 year old drew on during class.

Im a big lavar and ball bros fan.. even bought BBB merch. :lol: :nthat:

Lavar selling at a LVMH price point with a Rockdeep marketing budget :smh:

After the Alan situation he shouldve rebranded to Ball Brothers Brand and go the Shaq/Marbury route.
ball brothers brand sounds way better than big baller brand.

big baller sounds super outdated and i get that because lavar is living out his dream thru his kids success but come on man. pay the right people to help you design your product.

yea this got nothin to do with race.

hes selling 900 dollar shoes that look like he personally drew the “I told you so” on the side.

Its ****ing borderline insanity right now

thousands of black owned independent companies are selling 🔥 products right now.

whats this man do?

bring out some knock off converse shoes that look like an 11 year old drew on during class.

Yeah I’m totally wrong.

Loud outspoken black people like lavar are never the victims of undue criticism.

let him live.

Also, would you care to explain the criticism Lonzo still receives at this point in his career?

Last time I checked his defensive metrics were pretty ******* impressive. Yet people are adamant in proclaiming that he sucks because they don’t like his father. Sure he struggled at the beginning but that’s in the past now.

People are still having a hard time praising Lamelo for the same reasons but he’s not getting killed anymore because the talent is absolutely undeniable.

rfx45 rfx45 mad? I said it’s weird and that there’s a racial element to it.

How you interpreted that to be anger and then inaccurately stating that I called “everyone” racists is your problem, not mine.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m totally wrong.

Loud outspoken black people like lavar are never the victims of undue criticism.

let him live.

Also, would you care to explain the criticism Lonzo still receives at this point in his career?

Last time I checked his defensive metrics were pretty ******* impressive. Yet people are adamant in proclaiming that he sucks because they don’t like his father. Sure he struggled at the beginning but that’s in the past now.

People are still having a hard time praising Lamelo for the same reasons but he’s not getting killed anymore because the talent is absolutely undeniable.

How you interpreted that to be anger and then inaccurately stating that I called “everyone” racists is your problem, not mine.
Yeah I’m totally wrong.

let him live.

brother if you saw these at walmart for 20 bucks, and they had nothing to do with lavar ball, would you cop?
20211015_102953.jpg

brother if you saw these at walmart for 20 bucks, and they had nothing to do with lavar ball, would you cop?
20211015_102953.jpg
if you saw Lavar at Walmart would you walk up to him saying hater nonsense, or do y’all just do this comfortably behind screens?

Lavar and his brothers that he’s always with in public are country big. Built like oxen. You guys would stay silent, pull out your phones, record and maybe yell some corny **** from a safe distance, then rush to NT in search of a crumb of clout.

It’s just weird man. The shoes are ugly but the jokes/hate have run their course.

Back
Top Bottom