****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I hate to see any good player go to NY. Garbage *** squad.

Phil will waste dude's talents for sure.

Last edited:
:x if he drops to the Knicks

Phil gon have him tryna run that old *** triangle and talking about him in the media then Pops gon go back at Phil.

My boy Cash Oh Nastay playing against Lamelo.  
roll.gif

Starting to like the "slickness" of Melo's game. Would love to see him in a more structured system to see how he would turn out. Pulling for him.

Damb Melo growing like a weed.

I can see why Lonzo be clowning him for not being able to dunk cleanly yet.

Last edited:
6'3 and cant dunk clean?

If youre 6'3 and mildy athletic, you should able to dunk it, even if its ugly. If youre an athlete like Melo, you should able to yam it pretty clean. Somethings off. :lol:

6'3 and cant dunk clean?

If youre 6'3 and mildy athletic, you should able to dunk it, even if its ugly. If youre an athlete like Melo, you should able to yam it pretty clean. Somethings off. :lol:

Really not that important for a PG. As long as he has a quick first step, can play angles, SHOOT, etc. that will easily trounce what he can/can't do above the rim.

Greivis Vasquez was 6'6" and probably had a handful of dunks in his career spanning back to MC.

Steve Nash, 6'3"....no footage except for him clowning around at Santa Clara

Goes on and on.

Last edited:
Really not that important for a PG. As long as he has a quick first step, can play angles, SHOOT, etc. that will easily trounce what he can/can't do above the rim.

Greivis Vasquez was 6'6" and probably had a handful of dunks in his career spanning back to MC.

Goes on and on.

In all the clips I see of him he looks slow.

I guess will have to see if that improves as he get older, but his first step isn't exactly blowing people away from what I can tell.

Goes on and on.

In all the clips I see of him he looks slow.

I guess will have to see if that improves as he get older, but his first step isn't exactly blowing people away from what I can tell.

I'm just listing things that PGs can do to overcome lack of hops. I really don't think dunking ability from your PG matters at all.

Back
Top Bottom