****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

You crying like alittle *** girl right about now. :lol: Relax.

You're the one that even brought up postions, the kid scored 92 points, pretty much the leading scorer on his team.

Shoots the ball 30-40 times, while the rest of his teammates has like a combined 12 FGA. :lol:

Sounds like a SG to me.

lmao lmao lmao im outta here

Last edited:
Lamelo has the skills, but man he better hope he gets blessed with Lonzo's athleticism or else he's gonna struggle.

I know he's younger but compare him to Jaylen Hands whos going to UCLA next year. LaMelo isn't on that type level.
I'd hope a 5-star 18 year old is head and shoulders better than any 15 year old :lol:

Lets check back during Melo's senior season. His physical tools can drastically change by then and his jumper & ball-handling should be even better.

@BleacherReport:
LaVar Ball is shopping various TV projects, including a reality series and a documentary, per @TMZ_Sports http://ble.ac/2nqRFGS

Of course :rofl:

And he'll get it. ****, cash me outside girl just inked a deal. Ball is good to go.

All part of the plan. :lol:

Yea I'm not surprised :lol:,that was the plan from the jump.

Like you said though,if that ratchet little white girl can get her own show off some ignant ****,why not give a family with actual talent one :lol:

Last edited:
Shouldn't be a surprise, too much easy money going around for him not to.

yeah. should be good tv too, i just read the undefeated article the family isn't the cosby's but they can be inspiring to inner city families coming up and of course lavar is made for the cameras

Last edited:
In all the clips I see of him he looks slow.

I guess will have to see if that improves as he get older, but his first step isn't exactly blowing people away from what I can tell.

His first step is pretty bleh but he has AMAZING balance and very quick hands.

I think he has gotten so used to playing older stronger players that his game will forever look like a kid sloppily dribbling the ball.

His change of direction is great too... That's one of the reasons why Kyrie Irving is so great.

He is by no means an elite NBA athlete, but his craftiness and ability to change direction is godly.

I'd hope a 5-star 18 year old is head and shoulders better than any 15 year old :lol:

Lets check back during Melo's senior season. His physical tools can drastically change by then and his jumper & ball-handling should be even better.

Not disagreeing with you there.

Just comparing the buzz around LaMelo now to what the reality will be when he steps on campus. There's no guarantee he'll have that drastic change between now and then. Prime example is LiAngelo :rofl:

Last edited:

Not disagreeing with you there.

Just comparing the buzz around LaMelo now to what the reality will be when he steps on campus. There's no guarantee he'll have that drastic change between now and then. Prime example is LiAngelo :rofl:

Look at LiAngelo athleticly in chino hills undefeated season. Much quicker and more explosive. The injury really set him back this season.

Y'all tryin to roast Melo, but last year the kid was supposed to be in 8th grade. He skipped his 8th grade year and played as a freshman on an undefeated team in the open class. The kid is still growing...

I guess defense is a thing of the past. Have yet to see this LaMelo kid give one ounce of energy towards defense.

This should have been Lamelo's Freshman season in High School, for perspective.

He'll be fine.

I guess defense is a thing of the past. Have yet to see this LaMelo kid give one ounce of energy towards defense.

I implore.....all of you to take a few brief minutes with an open mind, forget every basketball convention you've been taught....and watch this video.

This should put into perspective what you see from Chino Hills and the Ball Brothers. It's not that they CANT play traditional basketball.....it's that they are simply playing and encouraged to play in an unconventional...organized chaos brand of basketball.

Not saying I agree with the philosophy or if it has any value past the high school level.....but I think having a basic understanding of WHAT, Chino Hills is trying to do should make things clearer to you alll.

Yea I meant D overall not just in that pick up vid. Plus he's different so him being a sophomore instead of freshman doesn't mean too much. He's been playing at a high level for awhile.

Good vid Wavy, I see where you coming from but DAMN watching that video times have def changed :lol:. None of that would fly in any "reputable" known HS ball program.

Gotta check out them against Oak Hill again, I know they lost but I wanna look closer. I'm sure that silliness wasn't flying.

Last edited:
Yea I meant D overall not just in that pick up vid. Plus he's different so him being a sophomore instead of freshman doesn't mean too much. He's been playing at a high level for awhile.

Good vid Wavy, I see where you coming from but DAMN watching that video times have def changed :lol:. None of that would fly in any "reputable" known HS ball program.

Gotta check out them against Oak Hill again, I know they lost but I wanna look closer. I'm sure that silliness wasn't flying.
It wasn't flying but he dropped 40 I think

Yeah man. You just gotta look at it with an open mind. First time I seen that....I said "that **** won't fly in Baltimore". "West coast bbball is soft" etc etc :lol:.

But taking a closer look...Lamelo is really talented man. And Chino Hills is wacky...but effective.

Literally....the FIRST made basket and shot attempt was a Lamelo Ball 30ft transition 3 pointer :rofl: :smh:

Lamelo skipped a grade too. He should be a freshman. A 15 year old giving Oak Hill 36pts?

There HAS to be something there.

Melo growing to 6'9" would mean he should move to SG, especially if he doesn't have a quick first step. Kid is young so he has plenty of time to develop. This summer might be where he really starts to come into his own.

Nova Scotias own Lidell Wigginton was also balling in that vid. :nerd: :smokin

U16 FIBA Tournament coming up, I hope Lamelo gets an invite to tryout.

Last edited:

Yeah man. You just gotta look at it with an open mind. First time I seen that....I said "that **** won't fly in Baltimore". "West coast bbball is soft" etc etc :lol:.

But taking a closer look...Lamelo is really talented man. And Chino Hills is wacky...but effective.

Literally....the FIRST made basket and shot attempt was a Lamelo Ball 30ft transition 3 pointer :rofl: :smh:

Lamelo skipped a grade too. He should be a freshman. A 15 year old giving Oak Hill 36pts?

There HAS to be something there.

LeMelo > Gordon Hayward

Back
Top Bottom