****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Let's see if lavar still u ****** uncle now... Who copping? All that it's time for a black man to rise up and such n such is a slave to nike, this is your chance to support the change u wanna see. U ****** gonna go cop the yeezys and a supreme T with that cash :lol:

More power to uncle Lavar.....

But these Gucci Aces with the flame calling my name :lol: (ye shrug).

Support in spirit.

Support in spirit.
The black joints? Yeahhhhh
But lavar out his mfing mind. Price em at 110-120 all them lil kids who love lamelo will sell em out

Is Nike going to sue him for ripping off the Kobe line?

View media item 2425668
i thought they were like the Kobe 7s at first glance

FL-Unlocked-Nike-Kobe-7-Elite-Away_06.jpg

View media item 2425694

:nerd:

Last edited:
Shoes actually aren't bad. They look like Kobe's minus the swoosh. Dont know what they thinkin with that $500 pricetag tho lol

Support in spirit.
The black joints? Yeahhhhh
But lavar out his mfing mind. Price em at 110-120 all them lil kids who love lamelo will sell em out
He already been pricing sandals at $220, he ain't gonna drop the price for sneakers like that :lol:
Lavar on that EWD type of finesse

Major W for me. Flipped my Frags 1's to be able to cop deez jawnz. Anybody receive shipping confirmation? Da wait is killng me.

The wait will kill you if that's the case because they don't ship until Thanksgiving, :lol:

Hilarious how there's no refunds or exchanges, too.

What if they fit a little too snug? Too loose?

Being as there's only gonna be 4 people in the world buying these, I won't even be able to size swap.

Outrageous.

Last edited by a moderator:
The prices are so high because lavar has limited inventory. He needs to drop his prices.
it's a preorder. Lavar doesn't have any inventory right now outside of maybe a sample or two, although the factory that he's working with most likely has a minimum that has to be met for them to make it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom