****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

No way these were gonna be reasonably priced because I'm sure Lavar trying to recoup some of the money he invested

But if these were a decent price, they could move. Theyre not terrible.

Lavar realizing the realness of marketing and distributing a shoe...now he pushing the shoe to 400. :lol:

i admire the hustle and head strong approach tho...

I can appreciate what Lavar is trying to do and more importantly the precedent that it could possibly set. I just never liked the approach he took. Had he taken a more subtle approach and not try to come in and muscle the "big dogs" his effort would likely be more well received.

Wow they just blatantly rip off the kobe V and put boost on it

I mean, i would probably do the same too :lol:

All it takes is the right IG influencer....and these can become an exclusive novelty item that are hyped.

Lonzo better hit up Ian Conor or Jerry Lorenzo or the Vlond guy something.

LO2 x VLONE......off the shelf :lol:

i really didnt rock with the kid bc of the jumpshot and hype behind him going into UCLA...but man im really starting to hope kid flourishes in the league. Also i need more Lavar in these big corruption faces stylin on em. 

Speak on it LaVar
roll.gif

Somehow the price/exclusivity of these I think they might pop. Should have went the luxury route though and used quality materials.

Somehow the price/exclusivity of these I think they might pop. Should have went the luxury route though and used quality materials.
if anything resellers will buy all these ugly *** sneakers and they will sit in the aftermarket

All it takes is the right IG influencer....and these can become an exclusive novelty item that are hyped.

Lonzo better hit up Ian Conor or Jerry Lorenzo or the Vlond guy something.

LO2 x VLONE......off the shelf :lol:

Kylie Jenner had dudes trying on her shoes until they realized they were only for women :rofl:

Son walked into Nike offices with a J9000 version of Kobe's....I would've thrown him and that shoe off the lot like Jazzy Jeff.

The prices are so high because lavar has limited inventory. He needs to drop his prices.

Shoes don't ship til November.

They're "pre-order"

Uncle Lavar aint got no stock, these joints still needa be pressed up!

2 things.

1. This sounds like a Fyre X RockDeep collab however,

2. With the price being so high, and the money they could bring in leveraging Lonzo's forecasted lottery pick status,

3. I'm sure these see through to fruition and with them being so damn expensive, I see the "pre-order" flopping and them pumping out only a few pairs..

4. Thus, I'm in for 2 pairs.

4b. Slides is butter, baby

Back
Top Bottom