****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Unless they give me the ability to dunk I wouldn't purchase these for $50 in their current state. Kobe ripoffs.

they had shoes that supposedly gave you an inch or two to your vertical and nba banned em

they had a few nice designs, idk if they're still in business though

Yea I remember them. But this is insane. No word on the cushioning tech they are using and such. You need to prove your product is worth that amount or you have to have hype around your product. These have none at the moment. Watch them destroy the kid's knees because the cushioning and support is half assed.

Big Baller Brand collaboration with Ben Baller for the win.

Last edited:
That is exactly how I walk into Chipotle when I got a free burrito coupon.

And my girl trails behind me acting exactly like Lonzo

Kenneth-30-Rock-clap-and-smile.gif

Legit tears.

Looking at the very surprsingly not negative responses towards the actual shoe itself, Lavar is an idiot for charging almost $500 for a shoe. If these were PG1 price like at $110, he'd sell so much more.

Why didnt he just have Lonzo sign a short deal with one of the big companies then after that deal was up, Lonzo goes independent and use that money to invest and develop the brand more. LaMelo would help the brand as he gets better and more notoriety.

The scrutiny and pessimism is just way too high for this to go anywhere :smh:

$500 for a shoe marketed around an unproven NBA commodity? Makes no sense.

Why didnt he just have Lonzo sign a short deal with one of the big companies then after that deal was up, Lonzo goes independent and use that money to invest and develop the brand more. LaMelo would help the brand as he gets better and more notoriety.

The scrutiny and pessimism is just way too high for this to go anywhere :smh:

$500 for a shoe marketed around an unproven NBA commodity? Makes no sense.
A lot of people in the thread said this

Some chalked it up as "hater talk" though :lol:

Last edited:
Im not sure if Lavar can afford to charge any less. Production costs for such a small independent brand has to be insane if he plans on putting out a quality product..

I would love to know what Lonzo really thinks of all this, seems like he just wants to play ball

Unless they give me the ability to dunk I wouldn't purchase these for $50 in their current state. Kobe ripoffs.

they had shoes that supposedly gave you an inch or two to your vertical and nba banned em

they had a few nice designs, idk if they're still in business though

APL's still in business but they are focusing more on running shoes lately because that's the trend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom