****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Another thing is that I don't think Gelo is really 6'6''.

He is listed the same height as Lonzo and in pics Lonzo clearly looks like he is taller. Gelo might be 6'4''-6'5''ish.

DC9uRJ5W0AEoifJ.jpg

assuring Lonzo will take the Lakers to the playoffs next year a few minutes after being drafted

I feel bad for Lonzo

Last edited:
I'm not sure which dude you're talking about. Eli is darker and played for chino hills and is going to LMU in the fall. Darren is older and is Lonzo's day-to-day trainer. Neither are related to the ball family.

Lol ok you dropped their names like I'm just supposed to know who they are. I doubt this guy is a trainer. He was at the draft last night and is always around the younger one. I figured he was adopted or something

I'm not sure which dude you're talking about. Eli is darker and played for chino hills and is going to LMU in the fall. Darren is older and is Lonzo's day-to-day trainer. Neither are related to the ball family.

Lol ok you dropped their names like I'm just supposed to know who they are. I doubt this guy is a trainer. He was at the draft last night and is always around the younger one. I figured he was adopted or something

Post a picture.

I just assumed Eli was Gelo best friend.

He was kid that played at another local high school and Lavar took him under their wing. They are best friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom