The Expendables 2 (2012) Teaser Trailer

Originally Posted by bigsupa
roll.gif

"Jean Claude Van Damme straight stuntin, I wish [Chuck Norris] would say somethin... "

DAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNN this is going to be insane....I wish bruce lee was still alive to battle norris again...

Chuck Norris, JCVD, and Hemsworth? It's too bad Rourke isnt in this, his role in the first is appreciated. Man I cannot wait to see this. Still need to checkout the movie JCVD, heard good things.

my first thought was, another one? it will only be epic if Chuck Norris was added.

then i saw the trailer.
eek.gif

I don't think that's Thor, I think it's his little brother... would've been real dope if it was Chris. Oh well.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I don't think that's Thor, I think it's his little brother... would've been real dope if it was Chris. Oh well.

Yup, its Liam not Chris

arnold%20sly%20hospital.jpg

It might be time for Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone to pass the action star torch.

Schwarzenegger, 64, who recently announced he'd be starring in The Tomb alongside Stallone, 65, posted a picture of the duo Wednesday on the website WhoSay  — laying side by side in hospital beds.

"After all the action, stunts & physical abuse shooting The Expendables 2 and The Last Stand, it was time for a little tune up on my shoulder. Look who was coincidentally waiting in line behind me for his shoulder surgery. Now we're ready for another round of great times and action when we shoot The Tomb. #greattobeback"

The jury's still out as to whether the former California governor is serious, or if it's just a publicity stunt to promote the movie.

Schwarzenegger and Stallone last appeared together in The Expendables, which was released in 2010. The Tomb, directed by Swedish filmmaker Mikael Hafstrom, is set to begin filming in Louisiana this spring

I was hoping this would be even more of a testosterone fest than the first one, pissed off it's only going to be a PG-13 ...I wanted to see limbs blown off. 
frown.gif

I think Hollywood already pushes the limits at PG-13. Either way, there still will be blood, cursing, and other ingredients to a ultimate man-movie.

Just to see all these actors in one film, I am ready. Haha.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Chuck $$@+$%* Norris
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Real action movie no rappin just people getting shot and %*$% blowing up. Can't wait!!!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was gunna post a
grin.gif
, but that response got me amped
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm a little late but when I heard Chuck and Jean Claude....
eek.gif

Donnie Yen>>>Jet Li, this needs to be addressed.

Wesley Snipes was supposed to be in the first one but he's locked up.  Hopefully by the 3rd one he can be in it.

I want to see Arnold and Bruce do some action and get rid of Couture and Austin who don't belong.

Get equally big named bad guys and the battles need to be more epic.

Back
Top Bottom