The Expendables 2 (2012) Teaser Trailer

This joint looks extra corny. "You _____ flabby, lookin' like Larry Holmes."

Shoulda had The Rock in it.

Def glad to see JCVD and Chuck Norris. Thor shouldnt be in it. Snipes 10000% should of been. Still kinda corny they included Randy Couture and Jason statham from the get. One isnt even an actor let alone action star and the other one plays the transporter in every movie. Guess hes their for the new generation, but I say %%@# them.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Def glad to see JCVD and Chuck Norris. Thor shouldnt be in it. Snipes 10000% should of been. Still kinda corny they included Randy Couture and Jason statham from the get. One isnt even an actor let alone action star and the other one plays the transporter in every movie. Guess hes their for the new generation, but I say %%@# them.

I take it you've never seen lock, stock, and 2 smoking barrels or snatch.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

I take it you've never seen lock, stock, and 2 smoking barrels or snatch.

I was gonna give him credit for those but I just got lazy.
laugh.gif

That's Liam Hemsworth, who is in this movie. Not Chris Hemsworth, who plays Thor.

I actually ran into Terry a couple weeks ago at Pink's hot dogs and asked him about this movie while waiting in line. Dude said that he took out about 1,000 guys and that they blew up half of Europe.
laugh.gif

saw the trailer for this at the avengers. dope sauce. van damme + norris. coldblooded. just need steven siegal. and bruce lee. and wesley pipes. epic life.

Back
Top Bottom