The First Annual NT "Henz0s" Discussion Thread ONLY *11/17 UPDATE* vol. +$%# Just Got Real Official

Me! I run NT

laugh.gif
J/k

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

1. IYen
2. Sillyputty
3. Rolaholic
Damn,didn't see this 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
. Thank you fam,glad I can help make your NT experience even better 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Thanks to those who Nominated me. If you thought that DJ thread was good, wait till next year where I'll have videos from each and every party.......in HD of course :-D

Thank you kindly for the nod scshift.

I'm against this award being named for Henzo...it should really be traced back to Method.

If Henzo was really bout it, he would set up a scholarship fund and then we could have the Henz D. God scholarship award which grants $1,000 to notable NT'ers who want to pursue urban clothing manufacturing and/or working for New Era.

My picks would be:
Proper english - Idk why...probably that damn dog avy
Mycoldsomethingsomething - like his sarcasm and p.s. but other than that he's probably a ****
Scshift - I like the questions he asks and for a young dude he understands things with maturity
Iyen - has made me literally lmao with the memes he posts
Ballsislife - motivational quote thread...seen that dying...needs to be resurrected
FOG - motivational quote thread

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Thanks to those who Nominated me. If you thought that DJ thread was good, wait till next year where I'll have videos from each and every party.......in HD of course :-D
I don't know how I forgot about you and that thread.

You definitely would get my approval.

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

Please provide beer goggles and a copy of photoshop so we can make pretend we aren't looking at girls with preteen boys's physiques

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Cwrite is a Raider hater so I hope his dog/pets gets ran over and he catches all of the incurable stds.

i'd wish you the worst, but you're already a Raider fan. That's the lowest of the low.

also, nominating yourself is the equivalent of bragging that your mom think you're cool.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I nominate CWrite

I find it funny for a texan fan to be laughing when we beat you this year already 

If we are going to take this seriously, we should have awards to give out, not just for NTer of the Year. Based on the pic below, there are plenty to give out
nerd.gif
grin.gif

aag30x.jpg

Let's start coming up with categories, with voting starting on December 1st.

Who's down?

Man this hilarious. I think it should be more than one category tho. The Henz0 award for best NTer of the year, the Dirty Award for the best Photoshopper of the year

Till this day I still don't know who the hell Henzo is and his significance.

But I nominate

HazleNutsHoney - Thats my man right there
Monta (Shift) - Thats my dude right there
Deigo - Funniest dude on here. Name change was brilliant.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ill nominate Scshift, although he swears he has an opinion on everything under the sun, for his age, the kid is matured beyond his years.

nike-kobe-4-rings-2.jpg

Thank you so much
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

My list:
-Ninjahood - for da hemi
-DC - of course
-AntonLaVey - coolest doctor I've ever heard of
-ksteezy - okay, you voting me does have something to play into this, but you hold it down against the goons in the Occupy Wall Street thread
-Grimlock - knows what's up with self-improvement
-Je Ne Sais Quoi - brings the lulz... all the time
-iYen - the meme thread
-sillyputty - pure logic... good debater
-Speakup23 - okay honestly you're nothing special but you're a good dude
laugh.gif

Ninjahood, DC and Anton for the triumvirate of NT though
pimp.gif

Where you going for a "strength lies in differences" kinda deal
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
?

And everyone is right you may easily be one of the most mature NTers by far, I don't know what that says about NT tho

Originally Posted by bkmac

If we are going to take this seriously, we should have awards to give out, not just for NTer of the Year. Based on the pic below, there are plenty to give out
nerd.gif
grin.gif

aag30x.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom