The First Annual NT "Henz0s" Discussion Thread ONLY *11/17 UPDATE* vol. +$%# Just Got Real Official

Originally Posted by bkmac

Possible The Henz0s categories:
  • NTer of the Year (The Henz0 award) Sub-Categories: NT S&T'er/Music'er of the Year (whoever frequents/is most solid poster in S&T and Music)
  • Photoshopper of the Year (The Dirty award)
  • Mod/Admin of the Year
  • Douche of the Year
  • NT Thread(s) of the Year (link(s) must be provided) Comedy thread + Serious/mature thread
  • NT Rookie of the Year
  • Worst/Best Dressed of the Year (shoutout to the Dressing Better thread)
  • 'Team ___' of the Year
  • NT Trend of the Year (phrase, or picture, or whatever else)
  • '___ Appreciation thread' of the Year (link(s) must be provided)
Anything else, anything to take away? We don't want to go overboard with categories...

• NTer of the Year (The Henz0 award) Sub-Categories: NT S&T'er/Music'er of the Year (whoever frequents/is most solid poster in S&T and Music)

Going to be interesting who win Nt'er of forum 16 
laugh.gif

Well Memphis had a beef with me way back in the day because i "scammed" someone , when i had a death in my family and could not make it to the post office for a few weeks.

Dude went into all my threads and tried to run my name in the ground , i did a little research and found the gods wife , and proceeded to get nutty on a face book message.

well damn. rico is a real life troll. im going to record some of his shenninigans this winter.

• Photoshopper of the Year (The Dirty award)
  • Mod/Admin of the Year
  • Douche of the Year
  • NT Thread(s) of the Year (link(s) must be provided) Comedy thread + Serious/mature thread
  • NT Rookie of the Year
  • Worst/Best Dressed of the Year (shoutout to the Dressing Better thread)
  • 'Team ___' of the Year
  • NT Trend of the Year (phrase, or picture, or whatever else)
  • '___ Appreciation thread' of the Year (link(s) must be provided)
Anything else, anything to take away? We don't want to go overboard with categories...

I like this. I'm about to update page one.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Dbag of the year is going to get many people sniped
laugh.gif

smh stop making people aware, I was waiting patiently for the ensuing madness and potential for comedy
laugh.gif

trust, nobody is going to read all posts
laugh.gif

Alright, so this is now officially the discussion thread. The voting thread will be made available on Friday November 18th.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Alright, so this is now officially the discussion thread. The voting thread will be made available on Friday November 18th.
pimp.gif
The Henz0s are about to be a yearly NT tradition.

The categories are on page 1 of this thread, does everyone agree or disagree with them? To keep people interested, I don't think we should OD on the categories, but feel free to add/subtract any that are on the already posted list and we can all figure out what will be final by the time the VOTING ONLY thread is made this Friday (good looks ohdannyboy).

Originally Posted by megatron

indifferent.gif

If you admit that your really besthandsinthegame, then I'll vote for you.

when did i ever deny that baby paw

Well you definitely gave off the impression that it wasn't you.

Spoiler [+]

besthandsinthegame would have me in tears with his lies/trolling. I'm pretty sure that's him posting as megatron now
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

And if it really was you, you were much funnier in your trolling days. Your a little to serious/mature now.

If sillyputty was the guy dropping knowledge in the religious thread..just give him the trophy already

Back
Top Bottom