Originally Posted by chezzer10
roll.gif
pimp.gif
 My son a G.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Avg. black chick
I concur. 
Looks wise, yeah. Maybe a little above average. But her whole demeanor and general presence makes her much more attractive than the average female.

Mrs. Obama is
pimp.gif
in my eyes. My spousal prototype.

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Avg. black chick
I concur. 
Looks wise, yeah. Maybe a little above average. But her whole demeanor and general presence makes her much more attractive than the average female.

Mrs. Obama is
pimp.gif
in my eyes. My spousal prototype.
Princeton University 

Harvard University 

Law degree 
pimp.gif

This pic is beautiful 

OP is right... Michelle is a killer. Thats what a real dime is. I can only imagine how she must have looked back in the 80s and 90s.

Looks that good AND that smart? You can't lose.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

OP is right... Michelle is a killer. Thats what a real dime is. I can only imagine how she must have looked back in the 80s and 90s.

Looks that good AND that smart? You can't lose.
grin.gif
 Yea she must have been vicious back then right
obama&wife.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Finest First lady ever...
pimp.gif
No. Hilary in her prime > Ms. Obama. I personally don't even think it is close.

indifferent.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

This is how you know this bamma is a troll... Hilary Clinton bruh??
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Ole Walter Matthau in the face %*$ _

EDIT I had to make sure i saw that #%$ right... There has never been one moment where I found Hilary "attractive" in any way. Competent, qualified, well-spoken, smart yea she's all of that. But physically ATTRACTIVE??? Bill ain't even find that bish attractive
roll.gif

Yea NOW Hilary is weak but in her prime she looks better than Obama. Why does that make me a troll? Because you don't agree? I don't find Obama attractive at all. Face wise

Jackie look better than both Hill and Michelle, but she didnt have their smarts.
Hill and Michellle were more established than their husbands

Spoiler [+]

Yeah Jackie O was def the best imo. It's from a small pool of attractive first ladies though.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

EDIT I had to make sure i saw that #%$ right... There has never been one moment where I found Hilary "attractive" in any way. Competent, qualified, well-spoken, smart yea she's all of that. But physically ATTRACTIVE??? Bill ain't even find that bish attractive
roll.gif

I never said Hilary was attractive though. I said she looks better than Obama. Me saying Popeye Jones is better than Joel Anthony isn't me saying that I think Popeye is GOOD.

Back
Top Bottom