The Fishing Thread, ANY ANGLERS ON NT ?!

Yeah dude they’re just big rainbow trout really that go in the ocean.

Looks good to me, don’t drop big dough on a setup for sure.

I’m going out to the black hills this weekend and I got some back country spots marked on onx.

We’ll see what the browns are doing.

Good luck bro! Still a little bit of summer left!

Tbh I don’t even fish that much in the summer anymore. It’s slow when it’s 90 out bite goes dummy in the spring and fall.

Massive drought, most streams dried up :lol: sight fished this dude above a dam where the water was deep. Was decent, maybe 15” I hurried and got it back in because it was hot.
IMG_1963.jpeg

Some laughable catches :lol:
IMG_1906.jpeg

IMG_1944.jpeg

Hey he’s a survivor. Fish can be smart
i fish right on the edge of where the reef drops off into the deep. 99 times out of a 100 a decent sized hooked fish will run the ledge to cut you off. it can get super frustrating. i keep my drag pretty tight so i can try to control the fish but then i run the risk of increasing the chance of hook pull or hook bending. the challenge is super fun tho!

our usual bait spot is done for the season so we went to catch bait at 4am then waited for the sun to come up. top pic is of the bait. the smallest one in the bottom pic was mine - my friend caught the others. we both threw back a bunch. i’m not built for waking up at 315am. i’ll probably feel lagged the rest of the weekend 😭

IMG_4193.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom