The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

They about to premiere the Flash's son Bart.

Wouldn't mind them ditching the cast and starting fresh with him.

1621633466033.png

It legit looks like they PS'd a baby into that suit then PS'd a curly afro on said baby. :lol:

Last edited:
Not even sure what the **** this show is doing anymore :lol:

Bring back Thawne to beat another evil speedster.

Bart being a thing but lame. Didn't get anywhere as much of the focus Nora got. Then just randomly singing :lol:

When are they gonna bring back Zoom to start killing ppl?

Good thing some of these characters aint coming back.

These dc cw shows are struggling bad. flash been garbage for like 5 seasons now. batwoman just as bad with declining ratings. supergirl done. Stopped watching legends of tomorrow after season 2. Is black lightning still on? Seems people like the superman show. Reading reddit and they're calling stargirl the best comic book show ever.

I like stargirl and batwoman, flash been bad for a long time but i still been watching it, don't watch anything else on CW besides all american

These dc cw shows are struggling bad. flash been garbage for like 5 seasons now. batwoman just as bad with declining ratings. supergirl done. Stopped watching legends of tomorrow after season 2. Is black lightning still on? Seems people like the superman show. Reading reddit and they're calling stargirl the best comic book show ever.
Black Lightning had its series finale this year. Might be a Painkiller spinoff show.

Stargirl is okay but so far not seeing a big difference other than it feels more like the WB/UPN teen shows than a CW superhero show.

they really had 3 speedsters doing a lightsaber battle
My eyes just glazed over when they both formed those lightning speed sabers.

I was like wow we really doing this? Seems like something Legends would do. Then they proceeded with some of the weakest sword fighting quality I've ever seen.

Also maybe it's was just me but the climax was weird. The whole reason I thought Barry told the other speedster to stay away was cuz I thought he was gonna have Chester's machine switched so that it effected organic speedster. Then he had the speed force specifically protect him so he could still use his speed on a powerless Godspeed.

Instead they just randomly bring back the Thawne that was in Harrison Wells' body. I guess they really had him and Cisco contracted for the full season so they wouldn't waste using them one more time despite their goodbyes.

Just quietly skipping over they can bring ppl back from the dead now.

Last edited:
Nora Bae looks better than ever though. I cant believe the actress is 37

Season 8 set to premiere on Tuesday, November 16 at 8:00 p.m. ET on The CW. The season will kick off with a five-episode crossover-type event. It won’t be as big as Crisis on Infinite Earths or anything, but fans should expect to see other superheroes from the Arrowverse appear in each of The Flash’s individual episodes.

Back
Top Bottom