The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Get the **** outta here with this ending.

If they gonna make Flash the love conquers all hero this **** gonna be extra whack.

They better kill off this broad.

My wife failed to tell me the new season had started but she did that intentionally because she’s done with the show. :lol: :lol:

I’ll jus wait till it drops on Netflix and binge it.
I don't even blame her :lol: I'm pretty sure I'm the only one giving this season a chance.

The Flash is on its last legs. May need to wrap this up after next season.

I hope so, if not Grant Gustin's gonna be middle aged Flash soon :rofl:
I always think these CW actors hang around way too long basically has them typecast for life and they dont do nothing relevant after their shows end.
Flash should've ended after season 4 tbh

Mirror girl was washing everyone for but Team Flash was able to defeat her by reasoning with her.

"Run Barry....run to love." :lol: :smh:

What was the significance of those different streaks of lightning at the end of the episode.?

More speedsters I assume, so does that mean Nora is byke?

Mirror girl was washing everyone for but Team Flash was able to defeat her by reasoning with her.

What was the significance of those different streaks of lightning at the end of the episode.?

Skip to 11:20

They're setting up the slow force/still force, strong force, and sage force

Last edited:
Thanks fellas.

Don't follow the comics so I don't know what any of that means. :lol:

Throwaway super cheesy episode.
This show could be really good like it once was when the writing was good and serious.
I think it's really an incentive thing at this point.

The writing had to be pretty good the first few seasons to get a fan base but after there's no reason to try to be great cuz of the built in audience and fanservice moments they stretch out over 20+ episodes.

flash-jordan-fisher-bart-header.jpg

episode last night was just..... argh... good lord.... smh

this show could have been so good......

Yeah its gotten so bad they really dont know what to do anymore
Villain looked like a 90's power rangers villain
If I was in the cast I'd just quit how embarrassing it is. I dont know why none of them are pursuing other projects at this point
I feel terrible for Jesse L. Martin being an established actor still doing this crap after 7 years
And honestly has there even been a good episode without Tom Cavanagh? He's been in bad episodes but have they even done one good episode that didnt have him in it?

Last edited:
Yeah I watched the ep and quickly forgot about it.

I had to look Psych up and he looks nothing like that and his powers are more than just making you have nightmares to the point they physically hurt you. Sage force gives you more than that. Dude has telekinesis, telepathy, mind control, and is suppose to be a super genius.

Guess the writers couldn't figure out a way Flash could defeat someone like that on the show.

Yeah its gotten so bad they really dont know what to do anymore
Villain looked like a 90's power rangers villain
If I was in the cast I'd just quit how embarrassing it is. I dont know why none of them are pursuing other projects at this point
I feel terrible for Jesse L. Martin being an established actor still doing this crap after 7 years
And honestly has there even been a good episode without Tom Cavanagh? He's been in bad episodes but have they even done one good episode that didnt have him in it?

Those syndication checks are going to be hitting!

Why do you feel bad for Jesse L. Martin for getting a check? Its not like he was starring in a bunch of projects before this.

i haven't even watched the last episode (and i feel like i don't want to - kind of giving up on the show)- what'd i miss?

i haven't even watched the last episode (and i feel like i don't want to - kind of giving up on the show)- what'd i miss?
IIRC the last episode didn't even have Flash in it. The time/still force showed up, possessed some black guy who was a HS QB superstar, went back to his old town and Cisco & Chester went there for some science reason. End up stuck in 1998.

It was a time loop ep.

Back
Top Bottom